A simple question...

Can you share something with someone else that neither of you are in possession of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup. You get what I'm saying here. It's very straightforward.

I cannot share a boat that I do not have with someone else. You and I cannot share a boat that neither of us has in our possession.

And you failed to include what started this whole conversation.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-house-quot-projections&p=5296492#post5296492
If you aren't Sybil then you clearly share a brain with Into the Night and somehow neither of you can find it.
Nope. I don't share a brain with anybody. I do agree with a lot of what he says though. We both also accept logic, science, mathematics, history, and economics as valid sources.

[1] gfm7175 and ITN share a brain.
[2] gfm7175 and ITN can't find said brain.

Which is it?

No. All that matters is that it is lost (and in neither person's possession atm).

So you lost a boat and don't want to say how you did that. Points to lack of responsibility then the inability to man-up to it. Now you want to give half of it to some other guy. Points to desire to shun responsibility on others. That's three liberal traits right there.

So you lost a boat and don't want to say how you did that. Points to lack of responsibility then the inability to man-up to it. Now you want to give half of it to some other guy. Points to desire to shun responsibility on others. That's three liberal traits right there.

You called GooseFucker a liberal? :rofl2:

He's correct. You can share an idea. No one possesses it.

The funniest part of this is gfm is basically arguing that he can't share a brain because he doesn't possess one.

If you aren't Sybil then you clearly share a brain with Into the Night and somehow neither of you can find it.
Nope. I don't share a brain with anybody. I do agree with a lot of what he says though. We both also accept logic, science, mathematics, history, and economics as valid sources.

[1] gfm7175 and ITN share a brain.
[2] gfm7175 and ITN can't find said brain.

Which is it?

The funniest part of this is gfm is basically arguing that he can't share a brain because he doesn't possess one.
:laugh:

More specifically, his poll proves who can think abstractly and who is limited to concrete thinking. Wanna guess where most Trumpers fit? LOL

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-abstract-reasoning-5181522
What Is Abstract Reasoning?
Abstract reasoning, also known as abstract thinking, involves the ability to understand and think with complex concepts that, while real, are not tied to concrete experiences, objects, people, or situations. This type of reasoning involves thinking about ideas and principles that are often symbolic or hypothetical.

Abstract reasoning is considered a type of higher-order thinking. This type of thinking is more complex than the type of thinking that is centered on memorizing and recalling information and facts....

...Abstract vs. Concrete Reasoning
One way of thinking about abstract concepts is to contrast them with concrete ones. Concrete reasoning is tied to specific experiences or objects that can be observed directly.

Research suggests that concrete thinkers tend to focus more on the procedures involved in how a task should be performed, while abstract thinkers are more focused on the reasons why a task should be performed.

It is important to remember that you need both concrete and abstract reasoning skills to solve problems in day-to-day life. In many cases, you utilize aspects of both types of thinking to come up with solutions.

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/jobs-for-abstract-thinkers
11 Careers for Abstract Thinkers (With Salaries and Job Duties)
1. Graphic designer
National average salary: $49,929 per year

2. Concept artist
National average salary: $54,887 per year

3. Landscape architect
National average salary: $66,999 per year

4. Industrial designer
National average salary: $67,180 per year

5. Systems analyst
National average salary: $71,390 per year

6. Project manager
National average salary: $74,719 per year

7. Forensic analyst
National average salary: $77,946 per year

8. Detective
National average salary: $84,747 per year

9. Scientist
National average salary: $91,140 per year

10. Criminal investigator
National average salary: $92,773 per year

11. Psychologist
National average salary: $94,643 per year

For those interested: https://www.healthline.com/health/abstract-thinking#limitations

Conditions that may limit abstract reasoning
Some neurological conditions may interfere with your ability to think abstractly.

• Autism spectrum disorder. ResearchersTrusted Source have found that some people with autism spectrum disorder may have trouble with concepts and problem-solving.
  • Schizophrenia. Some forms of abstract thinking, particularly those involved in interpreting social situations,Trusted Source may be limited by schizophrenia.
  • Traumatic or organic brain injuries. Injuries from accidents and prenatal exposures, including fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, can impact the areas of the brain that make abstract thinking possible.
  • Intellectual disabilities. Individuals with intellectual impairment often have difficulties using and understanding abstract thinking skills.
  • Dementia. Often the parts of the brain involved in many types of dementia are the same parts that control abstract thinking skills.

In short, by discussing topics with people online, it's relatively simple to identify those who can think abstractly and those who cannot. For those who cannot think abstractly, the curiosity for me is to figure out why.

So you don't have the evidence in your possession so therefor that would mean you can't share it which means there is no way for me to find it.

Asking someone who cannot think abstractly to think abstractly is like asking a blind person which color car he likes best.

This is one reason why I like to determine the age of a person; a young person can learn to think abstractly.

Someone middle-aged or older is much more likely to suffer from a condition that prevents them from thinking abstractly, as noted in my previous post.

Earl? Some kind of head trauma is my guess.

Sybil? Schizophrenia. I think goat and AHZ have similar problems but to a lesser degree. Most older conspiracy theorists have a little paranoid schizophrenia going on. Again, knowing their approximate age is an important clue to differentiate the young and ignorant from the older with mental issues.

LV may either be young but more likely be Autistic. Autism is an area where my knowledge and experience is weak. She clearly has some OCD going on which is why she'll post 6 replies to the same response.

ExpressLane, TDAK, Grok, PMP are likely candidates for dementia.

Spaz, the Polish Retard? Clearly mentally disabled.

Again, if a person can't think abstractly, there's a reason for it. It's not a matter of choice. It's a matter of them being limited by circumstances beyond their control.

Last edited:
https://bestaccreditedcolleges.org/articles/jobs-for-concrete-thinkers.html
Career Options for Concrete Thinkers
Concrete thinkers do not want to focus on concepts or ideas; they prefer the world they can see and touch. As a result of this preference, they may be drawn to career options that involve hands-on work with physical items. While abstract thinkers typically invent designs and products, concrete thinkers tend to be the ones who put the pieces together to make those products a reality.

Masonry Workers $47,710
Construction and Maintenance Painters $42,130
Bus Drivers $34,450
Carpenters $49,520
Farmers and Ranchers $68,090 (Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Managers)
Stock Clerks $29,190

To be clear; how much money a person makes or whether they can think abstractly has nothing to do with their value as a human being, how much they can love others and be loved. <--- abstract concept. LOL

Since Poor Richard Saunders is such a fucking moron, I thought I'd pose this question to the forum:

Can you share something with someone else that neither of you are in possession of?

He says that you can. What say YOU?

Speaking of fucking morons, where did all the Concrete Thinkers go?

Asking someone who cannot think abstractly to think abstractly is like asking a blind person which color car he likes best.

This is one reason why I like to determine the age of a person; a young person can learn to think abstractly.

Someone middle-aged or older is much more likely to suffer from a condition that prevents them from thinking abstractly, as noted in my previous post.

Sybil? Schizophrenia. I think goat and AHZ have similar problems but to a lesser degree. Most older conspiracy theorists have a little paranoid schizophrenia going on. Again, knowing their approximate age is an important clue to differentiate the young and ignorant from the older with mental issues.

LV may either be young but more likely be Autistic. Autism is an area where my knowledge and experience is weak. She clearly has some OCD going on which is why she'll post 6 replies to the same response.

Again, if a person can't think abstractly, there's a reason for it. It's not a matter of choice. It's a matter of them being limited by circumstances beyond their control.

You left out Hawkeye who not only believes in all the conspiracy b.s. but believes that he alone knows "the truth," whatever that is. He is definitely psychotic, and that state seems to be exacerbated by his self-admitted drinking and substance abuse. I've noticed that quite a few on the RW here struggle with both abstract thinking and humor/sarcasm/satire. Bet that's related, eh?

You left out Hawkeye who not only believes in all the conspiracy b.s. but believes that he alone knows "the truth," whatever that is. He is definitely psychotic, and that state seems to be exacerbated by his self-admitted drinking and substance abuse. I've noticed that quite a few on the RW here struggle with both abstract thinking and humor/sarcasm/satire. Bet that's related, eh?

Agreed on #10 and those JPP members who are only capable of concrete thinking.

Normal people have a range of emotions; some days cranky, some days happy and playful. Those who lack that quality as mature adults most probably have something mental holding them back. The severity differs between them but it's clear there's a problem.

Note that over 80 posts into the thread, those lacking abstract thinking skills still don't get the answer to "a simple question".

This thread isn't about thinking abstractly, moron... It is about a specific statement made by Poor Richard Saunders as outlined in the link in Post #3.

For those interested: https://www.healthline.com/health/abstract-thinking#limitations

Conditions that may limit abstract reasoning
Some neurological conditions may interfere with your ability to think abstractly.

• Autism spectrum disorder. ResearchersTrusted Source have found that some people with autism spectrum disorder may have trouble with concepts and problem-solving.
  • Schizophrenia. Some forms of abstract thinking, particularly those involved in interpreting social situations,Trusted Source may be limited by schizophrenia.
  • Traumatic or organic brain injuries. Injuries from accidents and prenatal exposures, including fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, can impact the areas of the brain that make abstract thinking possible.
  • Intellectual disabilities. Individuals with intellectual impairment often have difficulties using and understanding abstract thinking skills.
  • Dementia. Often the parts of the brain involved in many types of dementia are the same parts that control abstract thinking skills.

In short, by discussing topics with people online, it's relatively simple to identify those who can think abstractly and those who cannot. For those who cannot think abstractly, the curiosity for me is to figure out why.
^^^^ A moron who can't follow a thread topic/discussion.

This thread isn't about thinking abstractly, moron... It is about a specific statement made by Poor Richard Saunders as outlined in the link in Post #3.

^^^ Concrete thinker took three days to reply and still fucked it up.

Dear Sybil, the question is a difference between Abstract thinkers and concrete thinkers like yourself. That's why you don't understand what Richard was referencing; he's an Abstract thinker and you're not.

So you don't have the evidence in your possession
I have it.

so therefor that would mean you can't share it
I've already shared it.

which means there is no way for me to find it.
I've told you precisely where you can find it.

Asking the same question over and over and over again is getting you nowhere, moron. Making this same statement over and over and over again is getting you nowhere, moron.

I have it.

I've already shared it.

I've told you precisely where you can find it.

Asking the same question over and over and over again is getting you nowhere, moron. Making this same statement over and over and over again is getting you nowhere, moron.

^^^ Concrete thinking. You are sharing a conversation with Poor Richard, but neither of you possesses that conversation. It's out in the open for all to see.

There you go again......

No, YOU are trying to argue that [1] I share a brain with ITN while simultaneously arguing that [2] neither one of us can find said brain.

If neither of us can find a brain, then neither of us can share a brain because THERE. IS. NO. BRAIN. TO. SHARE. It can't be both, MORON...

WOW you are fucking stuuuuuuupid...

Idk where any of this is coming from...

This thread is about a specific post that Poor Richard Saunders made (linked in my post #3). He is claiming that two people can share a boat that neither person possesses. He is a moron.

Back