Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

let me congratulate you on finally realizing that after only 192 posts......

I'm saying nothing different. I did not acknowledge your position that a zygote is a human. You still have yet to demonstrate with clarity and precision that a zygote is completely human. You are under the impression that a cell containing human DNA is human when in fact that the DNA itself is merely a composition of Chromosomes which gives the unique blueprint of the human. It's almost like saying a map of the United States IS the United States.

lol.....try again but stop inserting the words "human being" for "old person".....then you'll stop looking like an idiot.....

A zygote is not a human being. Just because it contains DNA does not mean a zygote contains the characteristics of a human. How many times should we tell you this? A zygote does not possess a brain to think, nor arms, fingers, feet, toes, sentience. These are formed characteristics that make up the external and internal aspects of a human. Your position is continually flawed and in retrospect, speaking about biology 101 you are really failing miserably in your anti-abortion science stance.

Fail! If dna is THE characteristic that makes humans human then the liver cell is human. Change it if you like, but your answer means that and only that. Sorry you gave such a stupid response.

By your attempt at reasoning, if someone finds a bone and they use DNA to determine that the bone belongs to a gorilla; that would mean you think the bone is now a gorilla. :palm:

You have failed, you know you've failed, and that's why you won't take me up on the bet.
YOU LOSE - LOSER. :chesh:

Last edited:
Don't run scared, biatch.
Take the challenge.

You are the chickenshit trying to hide. I never claimed sun devil asked you whether every cell was human, idiot. Your answer of "the Dna" implies that anything with the Dna is human and therefore that every cell is human. You can't support your moronic argument and so you are reduced to your usual pathetic trolling.

By your attempt at reasoning, if someone finds a bone and they use DNA to determine that the bone belongs to a gorilla; that would mean you think the bone is now a gorilla. :palm:

You have failed, you know you've failed, and that's why you won't take me up on the bet.
YOU LOSE - LOSER. :chesh:

No, that is your reasoning, moron. You said that what makes humans human is Dna. Not me.

You are the chickenshit trying to hide. I never claimed sun devil asked you whether every cell was human, idiot. Your answer of "the Dna" implies that anything with the Dna is human and therefore that every cell is human. You can't support your moronic argument and so you are reduced to your usual pathetic trolling.

Are you trying to imply that without DNA, a human can still be a human?? :dunno:

Take the challenge, biatch; unless you're so scared that the thought of it makes you piss down your leg.

And I was correct.
To scared to take the challenge, huh biatch.

Again why would I agree to your chickenshit attempts to hide? I never claimed sun devil asked you that question. He asked you what makes humans human and you responded the Dna, which would mean every cell possessing the Dna is human. Sorry you are so stupid and to chickenshit to do anything but troll in response to the evisceration of your premise.

Are you trying to imply that without DNA, a human can still be a human?? :dunno:

Take the challenge, biatch; unless you're so scared that the thought of it makes you piss down your leg.

No, clearly I am not arguing that.

I am saying there is much more to a human than dna. Dna does not make a cell a human. To begin with, humans are multicellular organisms. There is lots more but even that first simple scientific fact excludes the zygote.

Again why would I agree to your chickenshit attempts to hide? I never claimed sun devil asked you that question. He asked you what makes humans human and you responded the Dna, which would mean every cell possessing the Dna is human. Sorry you are so stupid and to chickenshit to do anything but troll in response to the evisceration of your premise.

Untrue on all accounts.

I'm not the one hiding.
I'm the one who's challenging you and you're the one who's a chicken shit and is scared to take the challenge.
Just think what a hero you'd be to Darla, Dune, Zap, and the rest; if you were able to prove that's what I meant and get me BANNED for 30 days. :good4u:

And my answer to him was correct, no matter how many times you try to make it appear different. :chesh:

The only thing you've "eviscerated", is your ass and in doing so, you've allowed everyone to witness how stupid you truly are.

Take the challenge, unless it scares you and you know you can't prove what you're trying to say.

I am saying there is much more to a human than dna. Dna does not make a cell a human. To begin with, humans are multicellular organisms. There is lots more but even that first simple scientific fact excludes the zygote.

And without the DAN, we would be.......................................

...........................nothing.
Kind of like your attempts.

No scientist is confused about whether the human haploid is alive, i.e., the sperm/egg, or a liver cell. Your response is beside the point and another example of your inability to maintain context. I am not arguing that the zygote is not alive. I don't believe anyone has. But, again, many other things of human origin, possessing human dna and that are not dead but alive are nevertheless not humans.

your "sourced textbook" was discussing when life began and claiming they were uncertain about it.......hence my "bullshit" comment......if you didn't bother to read your "sourced textbook" you shouldn't have quoted it.....

An unborn child may have a liver, but a zygote does not and has almost no other parts characteristic of humans. You are arguing that the zygote is a desk without drawers, legs, a surface area or any other parts that a desk has.
and a double amputee has no legs....are they less human?.....the zygote and the amputee are organisms......a liver simply isn't........

I'm saying nothing different. I did not acknowledge your position that a zygote is a human. You still have yet to demonstrate with clarity and precision that a zygote is completely human. You are under the impression that a cell containing human DNA is human when in fact that the DNA itself is merely a composition of Chromosomes which gives the unique blueprint of the human. It's almost like saying a map of the United States IS the United States.

and your argument is that there is no United States because you have a rock in your hand and it isn't the United States.....

/shrugs....except its a "fact" you made up......no where does science say that humans can't have a stage at which they are single celled.......given the fact that stage lasts less than a day makes it even less significant.....lets say we were to create a legal fiction in which your argument was the truth, would that then justify abortion for the first five or six hours of the pregnancy?.......

And without the DAN, we would be.......................................

...........................nothing.
Kind of like your attempts.

Your question is nonsensical, has no apparent contact with reality and shows you fail to understand how to properly classify an existent.

Maybe you don't know this, but every animal has dna. Clearly, every animal is not a human. Every living cell has dna. No cell is a human. Clearly, everything with dna is not a human.

DNA is certainly a part of what it means to be human but it alone does not make humans human.

Last edited:
Back