Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

doesn't change the fact liberals are the ones promoting it as a constitutional right.....deal with it.....

That you think it's 100% liberal promotion is damn silly. Maybe that's the official repub position but the party's made up of individuals, some of whom support abortion and some of whom had abortions.

I am not embarrassed by abortion, nor do I casually support it. I do want the need for abortion ended. I want to end the root of the problem. I don't want to fight over the cure for unwanted pregnancy, I want to work to prevent unwanted pregnancy in the first place.

You should be, if you have any decency. And since you can't put an end to unwanted pregnancy, what of it?

The forcebirthers are the most evil people alive. Who would force innocent babies to be brought up in this capitalist filth, to be murdered in capitalist prisons to please these grotesque, posturing shits?

Murderers are the evil ones, and will continue to be so. If living in the economic freedom of capitalism is so horrendous, why not commit suicide and free yourself? Frankly, I would recommend this if we lived under Marxism, because you are utterly devoid of joy, positivism, and humour.

you're wrong about that 3D.... I know many french-canadian heritage catholic mainers who are staunch liberals in many issues, but very pro-life. I know a lot of young businesswomen in maine who are republicans but also pro-choice. Oly Snowe AND Susan Collins are both pro-choice.

inelegant AND cowardly..... a twofer!

I know one thing for certain, when a person starts trying to turn a debate into " iv've scored ______" (fil in the blank) they have no actual rebuttal.

As I have shown both, what kinds of cases pro life advocates, and SCOTUS, consider as potential cases to challenge Roe and all you can do is act adolescent, I'll end any further discussion on the topic with you. Instead I will seek to discuss it with those of a more adult minded desire for further interaction.

Have a nice day.

As one devout christian told me, I was always deadset against abortion, until my 14 yr old daughter got pregnant. I tortured myself over it and in the end I realized it was the best thing for everyone.

I want to add here although he never outright said it, I believe the babies father was black and that added fuel to his change of heart.

The father was probably a Muslim also, huh. :palm:

If the Conservatives truly wanted less abortion they would abandon the effort to make it illegal and spend that time and money and effort on promoting pre-conception Birth Control.

All anyone has to do, is visit Planned Parenthood and they can bet all the "pre-conception Bitch Control" they want.
What more do you want?
Are we now supposed to FORCE them to be responsible? :palm:

Hello there I am reX . You May Know me as* ( The Electric Lion. )
Abortion is Horrible. Early Formation Prevention of the Fetus and Basic Birth Control - is the Only Way to Prevent MURDER.

After 6 – 7 Months, the Baby Feels Agony and PAIN. While He / She is Being Tortured and Hacked and Burned Alive.
I trully Dislike Obama and Everything that The disgusting man, Stands for
But I am not the King.

Please, Please Visit My Website Go to MY PROFILE and YOU will See the LINK..

Thank You.

Love reX. The Electric Lion.

you're wrong about that 3D.... I know many french-canadian heritage catholic mainers who are staunch liberals in many issues, but very pro-life. I know a lot of young businesswomen in maine who are republicans but also pro-choice. Oly Snowe AND Susan Collins are both pro-choice.

There were moderate Republicans who didn't care about slavery, yet the issue itself helped define the party. I always tell pro-life Catholics who vote Dem that they are useless, because they are. They will never be able to do the cause an ounce of good, and by voting for pro-choice candidates, they seem to lack conviction.

Like the idea that you believe women will vote for Hillary; just because she has a vagina.

Some issues are important enough to make or break a candidate. MM said earlier he votes according to the abortion issue, then he makes another post, seemingly insinuating, to do so shows a lack of intelligence. I guess he may mean that if conservatives vote based on this issue in order to protect the unborn they are none too bright, but a liberal doing so is protecting women.

Back