AK Gandy the (Banned) has anyone seen or heard him around anywhere???

Bill

Malarkeyville
I have been thinking about him & was wondering if anyone knows his whereabouts??

I did a short goggle & wht comes up all old & HE IS BANNED.......:laugh::laugh: Po' guy, I am sure all these bans aint his fault, just misunderstanding & persecuting of a totally innocent man...

I have been wondering about him & was wondering if anyone knows his whereabouts??

I did a short goggle & wht comes up all old & HE IS BANNED.......:laugh::laugh: Po' guy, I am sure all these bans aint his fault, just misunderstanding & persecuting of a totally innocent man...

WHO is AK Gandy?

Getting banned from here will have you questioning if you should even want to return here in the first place.

Given a full week to think about it, I can understand it if some people just say, "No- I won't go there again"!

The main reason is- if your are banned here- it always seems to comes from some kind of double standard.

I suppose Forum rules must only apply to some, as some contributors are totally immune to getting banned for doing the same things other people get banned for everyday.

Not that I know of, but he has posted on prob 100 or more boards.....

Shortly after his wife passed he seems to have been banned into oblivion..

Did he ever post here?
I remember a while back I googled him during the dcj days because someone said he'd been banned from every board he'd been on.
Sure enough it showed he was banned from here as well as several other boards. It was yrs. ago.
Google him now and not much shows up.

Getting banned from here will have you questioning if you should even want to return here in the first place.

Given a full week to think about it, I can understand it if some people just say, "No- I won't go there again"!

The main reason is- if your are banned here- it always seems to comes from some kind of double standard.

I suppose Forum rules must only apply to some, as some contributors are totally immune to getting banned for doing the same things other people get banned for everyday.
I was banned for guess what, a 12b. No big deal, practically a right of passage at this place. Took an extra week off and killed off 'aloysious'.

Did anyone notice One lie never came back?

Not that I know of, but he has posted on prob 100 or more boards.....

Shortly after his wife passed he seems to have been banned into oblivion..
He said good bye here and I lost contact with him. The death of his wife devastated him.

I have been thinking about him & was wondering if anyone knows his whereabouts??

lol. There was a fat fuck on DCJ who was perma banned here (and every other forum he'd been on). Went by AK Gandy. He also claimed I was a republican. He discovered my identity and I linked him to a free website that shows political affiliation. He found out I'm no repub. Hint: I'm not registered as " independent" either.
Liar.
Handy was never banned here.
You are no liberal.
Go fuck yourself.
lol :mun:

I remember a while back I googled him during the dcj days because someone said he'd been banned from every board he'd been on.
Sure enough it showed he was banned from here as well as several other boards. It was yrs. ago.
Google him now and not much shows up.

Oh, so he was here, thanks....

Every site I found that he was a member he was listed as banned~was he really that bad?? :thinking:

Oh, so he was here, thanks....

Every site I found that he was a member he was listed as banned~was he really that bad?? :thinking:

dcj never really banned anyone but would limit them to The Zone and couldn't post outside of that and nobody really posted in The Zone.
He was far left politically but it got to the point where he was even at war with the libs. He posted so much private information about himself it was easy to know his identity.
He'd brag incessantly about how successful he was, etc. and come to find out it was all made up.

You weren't on dcj? You'd know all that I'd think.

dcj never really banned anyone but would limit them to The Zone and couldn't post outside of that and nobody really posted in The Zone.
He was far left politically but it got to the point where he was even at war with the libs. He posted so much private information about himself it was easy to know his identity.
He'd brag incessantly about how successful he was, etc. and come to find out it was all made up.

You weren't on dcj? You'd know all that I'd think.

I was on the original of course......

I didn't spend much time on the board Z set up..

Did he do all that there??

I think I zoned him for a few weeks & him & Eman ruled that roost along w/ Mr Crow..

I never heard about all that, & really after his wife passed I don't recall much from him??

I think I zoned him for a few weeks & him & Eman ruled that roost along w/ Mr Crow..
You were a mod there? I thought anatta was. Eman and rasta uman ruled the Zone right up until it shut down. I think gandy had already left by then.

You were a mod there? I thought anatta was. Eman and rasta uman ruled the Zone right up until it shut down. I think gandy had already left by then.

I was a mod & then Admin the last two years... You remember Moby??

yes, her & Eman-battle ot the titans..

I can't recall exactly when he left either.

I never heard about all that, & really after his wife passed I don't recall much from him??
My recall was different of him. I knew a lot of the same railroad people he knew. I found him very credible. My husband worked for the railroad in Fairbanks, and I had many friends from Anchorage whose family worked for the railroad. Did the run between Healy and Anchorage.

Back