AK Gandy the (Banned) has anyone seen or heard him around anywhere???

We all had a session for a few days when she posted a fake story about some drug lords invading Arizona. She went off about 'nobody is reporting this'.

It got down and dirty, and weight issues came into the discussion. I remember she posted a picture of herself from behind, wearing jeans. It was meant to stop the fat jokes.

Trinn-fast was a natural progression. It really stuck.

lol, I recall that pict post. Kinda sad she felt so insecure..

I think she is prob still around, she was a Admin somewhere..

Yes. As previously mentioned, I found a way to get along with him. My first impression was the same as yours, but I ignored a lot of that. I'm not frustrated in life (not saying you are), and I was happy for him.

I just thought he was a message board novice, posting such personal info/pix. Or he just didn't care about who knew his shit?
He was a novice. He was like myself, when I first started posting, he was naive at the type of people who can hang around message boards.

Yes. As previously mentioned, I found a way to get along with him. My first impression was the same as yours, but I ignored a lot of that. I'm not frustrated in life (not saying you are), and I was happy for him.

I just thought he was a message board novice, posting such personal info/pix. Or he just didn't care about who knew his shit?

I think DCJ was the biggest board he posted on up till that time.. He seemed to prefer smaller boards... I tried to get him several times to go over to AWE when we would do some raids........lol Dog, Minty, Me & I think a few others would go stir things up. Huge board they hardly noticed.....

Last edited:
lol, I recall that pict post. Kinda sad she felt so insecure..

I think she is prob still around, she was a Admin somewhere..
We were pretty rough on her. She was an easy mark. Not the sharpest tool in the shed at times. I seem to remember her joining Junkies, and jumping right into the mix with some pretty aggressive stuff. She joined 'the other side', which didn't help. I seem to remember Eman going to town on her about how she wants him.

I think DCJ was the biggest board he posted on up till that time.. He seemed to prefer smaller boards... I ttried several times to go over to AWE when we would do some raids........lol Dog, Minty, Me & I think a few others would go stir things up. Huge board they hardly noticed.....
Slowhand and me also. What a shithole. I once got into a discussion with a guy who was making the claim that Jews use human blood to make matzoh.

When Dada was around, we all had some pretty serious wars. The creative juices would certainly flow.

Is she officially, permanently retired from boarding?? No way coming back to it?? Even w/ this huge election coming up??

I think DCJ was the biggest board he posted on up till that time.. He seemed to prefer smaller boards... I ttried several times to go over to AWE when we would do some raids........lol Dog, Minty, Me & I think a few others would go stir things up. Huge board they hardly noticed.....
Remember Cotton?

Is she officially, permanently retired from boarding?? No way coming back to it?? Even w/ this huge election coming up??
It's easy to get out of. I stopped posting on any boards for several years. I'd look at this one or drop in from time to time. I guess it's kind of like soap operas, you can get into them or give them up completely and never miss it. Just a diversion.

I seem to remember that. Also vague memories of you guys mentioning a quorum a lot?
That was all her stuff. I don't even remember what it was. She started a board but I can't even remember the name. It was boring and an echo chamber so I never posted there. I always preferred left wing boards, even this one is a bit too right for me.

She left here shortly after we arrived. When you banned her at Junkies, she went board hunting and found this place. That was after we made a stop elsewhere and freaked everyone out. She wouldn't tolerate the overt racism/sexism here, and left.

Meanwhile, she left FB before it was fashionable. I hear she got banned from Twitter! Poor dear. She suffers for her art.

That was all her stuff. I don't even remember what it was. She started a board but I can't even remember the name. It was boring and an echo chamber so I never posted there. I always preferred left wing boards, even this one is a bit too right for me.
Yea. She was clingy with you guys. I think the quorum was her term for the handful of you that accepted her. She felt the need to discern her new clique from the rest of the board.

We were pretty rough on her. She was an easy mark. Not the sharpest tool in the shed at times. I seem to remember her joining Junkies, and jumping right into the mix with some pretty aggressive stuff. She joined 'the other side', which didn't help. I seem to remember Eman going to town on her about how she wants him.

Yes, I think she kinda reminds me of someone here..

She could be super aggressive & super whinny......... That was her downfall.... For weeks she would send 10-20 reported posts & complaints & Moby was sick of it..

We both told her to chill but she wouldn't......... She sent Moby 12 in one week & when he came back in the country he just banned her-no discussion..

She, like Gandy could, had a knack for bringing out the worst in some ppl.:rofl2:

Slowhand and me also. What a shithole. I once got into a discussion with a guy who was making the claim that Jews use human blood to make matzoh.

Not surprised there, place was a cesspool in the truest sense of the word...

I mostly recall the nazi w/ a swastika on his forehead..

They even had that restricted section, I guess like he deepest part of the cesspool........ No surprise to anyone that place had to be shut down..

Back