Alec Baldwin Sues ‘Rust’ Armorer and Crew for Giving Him a Loaded Gun

The buck stops with whoever pulled the trigger.
Of course that arrogant piece of shit says the trigger pulled itself.:palm:

"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

I know! You'd like us to forget what got you into this mess. Here, let us help you:

"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

Why is that odd? He was handed a loaded gun, when no live ammo was supposed to be on the set.

If you handed me a gun to aim at and shoot towards anything, especially a human, guaranteed I’d check it.
Even if you handed me gun, period.
When I kept a firearm at my house I periodically checked that it was not loaded. That’s just common sense.

Anyway, if I were the Santa Fe DA, I’d charge Alec, the armourer and anyone else directly involved with negligent homicide.

If you handed me a gun to aim at and shoot towards anything, especially a human, guaranteed I’d check it.
Even if you handed me gun, period.
When I kept a firearm at my house I periodically checked that it was not loaded. That’s just common sense.

Anyway, if I were the Santa Fe DA, I’d charge Alec, the armourer and anyone else directly involved with negligent homicide.

It was not aimed at her. Nice try.

I know! You'd like us to forget what got you into this mess. Here, let us help you:

You turning up right is damn near a newsworthy event.

Back