Alec Baldwin Sues ‘Rust’ Armorer and Crew for Giving Him a Loaded Gun

What you're describing is proper firearm protocol.

Which SHOULD have nothing to do with movie set firearms. Are you saying that the starter at a track meet should make sure there is no live ammo in the gun?

Do you really think that's a thing?
You better believe it!

What you're describing is proper firearm protocol.

Which SHOULD have nothing to do with movie set firearms. Are you saying that the starter at a track meet should make sure there is no live ammo in the gun?

Do you really think that's a thing?
If someone hands me a gun to point , not necessarily shoot, at someone , the first thing I do is check to be sure the chamber is empty. If I am to fire a blank I load the blank myself. Anything less that results in death is negligent homicide.

You said the gun fired spontaneously because it was already cocked. As if that absolves Alec from any responsibility. As if guns come already cocked.
That’s silly.

You said the gun fired spontaneously because it was already cocked. As if that absolves Alec from any responsibility. As if guns come already cocked.
That’s silly.

You actually think that I believe that it cocked itself or that it was already cocked prior to Alec being handed it?

Now see that's beyond silly and it insults my intelligence. Do better. I know you can.

Um did I state otherwise?

These are the facts:
Alec was handed a gun with a live round.
Alec cocked the hammer.
Alec pointed it in the direction of Halyna Hutchins
Somehow the gun fired a round into the body of Hutchins fatally wounding her.

Anything you disagree with?

These are the facts:
Alec was handed a gun with a live round.
Alec cocked the hammer.
Alec pointed it in the direction of Halyna Hutchins
Somehow the gun fired a round into the body of Hutchins fatally wounding her.

Anything you disagree with?

1. We do not know it was a live round unless the news came out about it. The crew was playing a game with it. Sometimes pieces get lodged in chambers.
2. Yes he did cock it.
3. Wrong. He practiced a cross draw and attempted to point it to the camera and somehow it went off. Maybe he swung it too hard (very likely) which ended up killing her.
4. Correct. As I have stated, that kind of revolver, when cocked, has a tendency to go off at the slightest bump.

Thank you for finally applying your logic. I knew I could rely on you!!!! :thumbsup:

Back