Alec Baldwin Sues ‘Rust’ Armorer and Crew for Giving Him a Loaded Gun

Ok he didn’t aim it at Halyna Hutchins. He pointed at her and according to Alec the gun fired itself somehow.

I thought I told you not to be silly. You are smart enough to use logic to deduct my statement.

Apparently you haven't read the story and assumed you already know the facts.

Alec was practicing "cross draw" to aim it at the camera as per Halyna's request.

That's why the MAGAs are piling on! Baldwin roasted twump on SNL! I thought Alec's trump was pretty horrible, but perhaps he dumbed it down on purpose!
He was more of a caricature, over emphasizing trump's quirks. The open mouth, the stupid facial expressions, etc.. That's what made it funnier. You just knew that trump was throwing hamberders at the t.v..

He was more of a caricature, over emphasizing trump's quirks. The open mouth, the stupid facial expressions, etc.. That's what made it funnier. You just knew that trump was throwing hamberders at the t.v..

Actually I thought he was spot on.

If you handed me a gun to aim at and shoot towards anything, especially a human, guaranteed I’d check it.
Even if you handed me gun, period.
When I kept a firearm at my house I periodically checked that it was not loaded. That’s just common sense.

Anyway, if I were the Santa Fe DA, I’d charge Alec, the armourer and anyone else directly involved with negligent homicide.
What you're describing is proper firearm protocol.

Which SHOULD have nothing to do with movie set firearms. Are you saying that the starter at a track meet should make sure there is no live ammo in the gun?

Do you really think that's a thing?

There are reports that the movie will resume production in Jan.

The chances of that actually happening near zero.

Yes, I'm certain there was a lot of "wall Ketchup" to clean up on Sunday mornings :)

Yes, I'm certain there was a lot of "wall Ketchup" to clean up on Sunday mornings :)
You know there was, because there were dozens of tweets about how 'not funny' SNL is.

I think one of the best bits was when Jim Carrey was Biden and Baldwin was trump in the last debate.

You know there was, because there were dozens of tweets about how 'not funny' SNL is.

I think one of the best bits was when Jim Carrey was Biden and Baldwin was trump in the last debate.

Oh, I remember that.. Carrey coming out with his "Biden aviator glasses" and shooting finger guns. That was hilarious!

Ok he didn’t aim it at Halyna Hutchins. He pointed at her and according to Alec the gun fired itself somehow.

Why would you point a gun loaded with blanks at someone, anyway? The pressure and what held them in will come out of that barrel.

Why would you point a gun loaded with blanks at someone, anyway? The pressure and what held them in will come out of that barrel.

Stop gaslighting with your bullshit. Halyna told Alec to practice "cross draw" to take an aim at the camera.

Ok. Say what you will. He pointed the gun and pulled the trigger..

Let me speak this to you very slowly.

Halyna told him to practice "cross draw" to aim at the camera. (It is a practice of pulling out a gun out of a holster on the opposite side and aim).
The gun somehow discharged, hitting her unintentionally.

Is that slow enough for you? Or is it still too fast? I can speak slower if you want.

What you're describing is proper firearm protocol.

Which SHOULD have nothing to do with movie set firearms. Are you saying that the starter at a track meet should make sure there is no live ammo in the gun?

Do you really think that's a thing?
You better believe it!

Not to worry. He's just about a footnote in our history.

Like slavery

I look forward to seeing that. I’m curious as to what the go to word will be be when anyone that’s a far leftist anarchistic disagrees with anyone who isn’t one on any topic.
Go back to calling us racist?

Back