Aliens, Astral Projection, Alter Dimensions, ...The Unkown!

good morning Asshat,

Think of the "brain washing/mind control" as the String Theory????

I thought String theory was about additional dimensions that we have not been aware of....? how could THAT, mind control have something to do with more dimension than we thought?

I've been reading some of your links and it is really freaking me out....hahahahaha! Wish i never started reading them.....but now i can't stop.... :(

Care

I was specifically referring to the post up above about Icke claiming to receive the malevolent universe ruling energy from Jimmy Carter. We know now that there are these energy strings running through the galaxy, like an other dimensional energy supply for the galactic machine. Ac/dc. Back In black.

good morning Asshat,

I thought String theory was about additional dimensions that we have not been aware of....? how could THAT, mind control have something to do with more dimension than we thought?

I've been reading some of your links and it is really freaking me out....hahahahaha! Wish i never started reading them.....but now i can't stop.... :(

Care
The String Theory is Buddhism on steroids. It tells us that all things are connected.

good morning Asshat,

Care

String Theory is not "about" additional dimensions anymore than life is "about" drinking water. The additional dimensions are simply one of a multitude of conditions that must be met in order for string theory to be valid. String theory is still very infantile, however the LHC is coming on line in Europe within a couple of months hopefully, and it should be able to test for the conditions that would allow for a graviton and a Higgs particle.

When that happens, expect a big shift in the micro physics paradigm.

The String Theory is Buddhism on steroids. It tells us that all things are connected.

This works too.

So you believe all the lies the government tells you. How proud you must be.
Soon, AHZ will be telling us of the evils of Xenu. Then we'll know he's simply gone over the edge. Each time we'll picture him perched like a vulture on a couch...

He's already half-perched anyway.

Soon, AHZ will be telling us of the evils of Xenu. Then we'll know he's simply gone over the edge. Each time we'll picture him perched like a vulture on a couch...

He's already half-perched anyway.

LOL. Half perched. Thats fucking funny.

How proud you must be to ALSO believe every lie the government tells you.

Anything concerning aliens and UFO's, and I pretty much have to go with the government on it... How come there weren't aliens until the postwar when people were starting to get into that stuff?

There are actually hieroglyphics from early man, depicting strange objects in the sky, which are curiously similar to UFO's. Countless Chinese legends, including dragons... The Bible makes reference in several places, of things in the sky (....that was before there were planes.) And numerous phenomenon related to aliens has been reported through the years. The modern-day image of 'the grim reaper' the black robed being with a scythe... comes from the legend of these mysterious beings (men in black) often seen on the outskirts of the town (I forget where) ...appearing to be swinging the object in a field... later, many people became ill and died.

Post-war, there was widespread use of telephones and television, and the 'communication age' had just begun, therefore, people were better able to hear about this sort of thing, and subsequently, more inclined to report it.

I love to read about it all!

The calendar ends in 2012...

The crystal skulls

Ezekiel saw the wheel way up in the middle of the air!

Area 51

Anything concerning aliens and UFO's, and I pretty much have to go with the government on it...
But there are plenty of eyewitness testimonies from otherwise normal people who have seen and interacted with them. I guess you can only trust the government to tell you the truth? Wow. You're a demented statist hack, unable to think.
How come there weren't aliens until the postwar when people were starting to get into that stuff?

Many believe our nuclear tests drew their attention around that time.

Basically aliens are real and they're here. Their agenda is to control humanity through coopting earth's elite class into their power structure. The difference between me and dixie is dixie is on their side.

Back