All things beer thread.

Doesn't mean you have to fill the prescriptions.

I refuse them. I do take an anti-hypertensive; that's the only script I have so far, knock on wood. I have a genetic blood vessel disorder that causes aneurysm so keeping the BP nice and low is worth having to take something every day.

I refuse them. I do take an anti-hypertensive; that's the only script I have so far, knock on wood. I have a genetic blood vessel disorder that causes aneurysm so keeping the BP nice and low is worth having to take something every day.

Oo..good luck with living! Where does the aneurysm happen?

The brisket turned out good but an unsuspected star is the broth. So loading that with onions today and cooking that into soup. Perfect for this time of the year.

I used to love Blue Moon beer.

Both Shock Top and Blue Moon are brewed in the tradition of White Belgian Ale! Amazing how much they taste almost alike!

They are delicious, and are based on wheat as the main ingredient.

And yes, the garnishing of a cut of orange is the perfect taste!

DSCN1321++850s.jpg

I drink beer similarly to how I eat ice cream cones.
Usually, I really enjoy one without really needing another.

Guinness Extra Stout, a very available, non-exotic beer, is my favorite.

Nor does Keystone. If you like bad beer.

So, you are going to tell everyone what is bad beer irregardless to their own opinion?

The way I see it, everyone with an asshole is going to have their own opinion on most any subject.

But only an ASSHOLE is going to expect everyone to have the same opinion as theirs!

Thanks ASSHOLE- for your most precious self-important opinion.

And the Mod said, "Let it be stuck!" and it was stuck; stuck at the top of the forum so that it could be accessed when the users wanted to talk about beer.

Back