AMAZING SCIENTIFIC DISCOVER: CONSERVATIVES ARE IDIOTS

Lets not get into a contest about art galleries and culture.

New York City versus Colorado?

Please. That's like the Indianpolis Colts versus some high school football team.

:cof1:

It is simply an attempt by the authors of the study to make themselves feel superior. Nothing more

This is one of the stupidest statements you've ever made. Its completely emotional, devoid of any factual evidence, and I can almost see your feet stomping on the ground in protest.

You have no idea or clue what these researchers do or feel. You spent 30 seconds looking at something WM posted, and proclaimed yourself an expert not only on the study, but on the author's personal feelings and motivations.

This is the perfect example I cited, where some men simply can't admit they don't know something about a topic. THey feel compelled to present themselves as an expert, after reading an anonoymous post for 30 seconds.

I am not pretending to know anything about the study. I do know - and we ALL know - that liberals tend to think of nuance and complexity, in different ways than cons. And liberals are more spontaneous, tolerant, and fun too! ;)

Who is against and for more regulation and curtailing of such new inventions and entities as:
- machine automation
- cell phones
- SUVs
- Walmart
- biogenetic engineering (like in farm produce)
- free trade

It's not Conservatives. Liberals have an inherent Ludditical reaction to what is new under the threat of change to themselves.
Take a Conservative from the suburbs (where most live) and a Liberal in an inner city (where most Liberals live) and tell me who is dumber? Who is more ignorant and who resists change more?

This study is centered around personal (individual) acceptance in brainwaves, rather than what occurs when practiced in reality and variables are thrown in, including the biggest of which is how they come together to adopt the groups beliefs. You see that on this board how Liberals stick together, they are the least open to original thought.

Liberals certainly preach a big tent and tolerance and you get that they "feel" that, but in reality if you deviate from anything they believe (witness yourself Watermark with how they go after you for free trade beliefs and such) or Lieberman and the war, even a little, they will castigate you out and they will likely not listen to any piece of new evidence that contradicts their way of thinking (ie: pieces of scientific evidence that appear even slightly cynical of human caused global warming).

Not gay cypress, boring as shit though!!!
That might be one of the few things I wouldn't do on a date back in da day.

USC brush your tooth.

I love going to the opera. There is nothing gay about it, I would love to find a man who would go to the Met with me.

I like that they have those translation thingys now. You know, those LED screen crawls... Where it shows the translation into english. Does the Met have that? Or are they more traditional?

Nevertheless, even if I can't understand Italian, its a beautiful languange, and when its sung by professionals, its like sheer poetry.

Glad it doesn't make me gay! Whew!

I like that they have those translation thingys now. You know, those LED screen crawls... Where it shows the translation into english. Does the Met have that? Or are they more traditional?

Nevertheless, even if I can't understand Italian, its a beautiful languange, and when its sung by professionals, its like sheer poetry.

Glad it doesn't make me gay! Whew!

Yes the Met has those.

Not gay cypress, boring as shit though!!!
That might be one of the few things I wouldn't do on a date back in da day.

USC brush your tooth.

Believe me, I used to think you'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to go to opera. I thought I would hate it. Until I had this LIBERAL and HOT girlfriend who drug me to my first opera. It was like dragging a wild horse, but she got me there. And it was pretty cool. :clink: Better than watching a bunch of fat ass overpaid professional millionaire crybaby football players run around on a field. ;)

Well out where I live, there are:
- plow races
- hunting shows
- fishing shows
- farm picking operations
- ATV racing
- NASCAR
- beauty contests
- horse and cattle shows

I would honestly say I can't remember meeting a single Liberal type at any of them, Liberals like trying snooty different things but try and get them to try something new that even slightly resembles anything blue-collar, country or basically anything involving masculinity and they would no interest.
Makes you wonder what kind of questions the researchers asked?

Believe me, I used to think you'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to go to opera. I thought I would hate it. Until I had this LIBERAL and HOT girlfriend who drug me to my first opera. It was like dragging a wild horse, but she got me there. And it was pretty cool. :clink: Better than watching a bunch of fat ass overpaid professional millionaire crybaby football players run around on a field. ;)

HAHAHAHA, case in point!

Well out where I live, there are:
- plow races
- hunting shows
- fishing shows
- farm picking operations
- ATV racing
- NASCAR
- beauty contests
- horse and cattle shows

I would honestly say I can't remember meeting a single Liberal type at any of them, Liberals like trying snooty different things but try and get them to try something new that even slightly resembles anything blue-collar, country or basically anything involving masculinity and they would no interest.
Makes you wonder what kind of questions the researchers asked?

I like cow-tipping, and tractor racing.

Dude got to a footbaLL GAME quick, or you'll be IMing Robdawg before you know it. Saw a nice little hill next to the stadium in Berkley where the fans were actually burning while watching the Bears stomp on the Vols.

Back