Amazon Tavern

Someone posted this on FB today and for some reason :rolleyes: it resonated.

EiBrYdR.jpg

Many are having trouble with pictures on Facebook and Messenger today

Wow, awesomesauce!!! Does he have a book with flags of the world or something? He's a prodigy!

Thank you! He certainly is pretty amazing! He does, he has my old and my new atlases. One of them has all the flags of the world in it. He absolutely had to go to McDonalds the other day because they were celebrating their international menu. LOL! He was able to name all the flags in there correctly.

Thank you! He certainly is pretty amazing! He does, he has my old and my new atlases. One of them has all the flags of the world in it. He absolutely had to go to McDonalds the other day because they were celebrating their international menu. LOL! He was able to name all the flags in there correctly.

That's so cool!

What was on McD's international menu?

Good Morning and happy 4th of July hope you all have a great day. Today is the official grilling day. I saw a commercial about lobster tails cooked on the grill. Anyone have a good recipe?

Good Morning and happy 4th of July hope you all have a great day. Today is the official grilling day. I saw a commercial about lobster tails cooked on the grill. Anyone have a good recipe?

Oh YUM! I do 'em partially in the broiler; wouldn't that be similar?

1. Remove tail from shell.
2. Drop in boiling water 3-4 mins depending on size of tails. (Here we can only get the small 5 oz ones) You can put Old Bay in the water if you like.
3. Cool, split partly through lengthwise. In other words, butterfly them.
4. Brush with garlic butter
5. Place under broiler 1-2 mins. You could substitute grill for broiler.
6. Guard carefully to make sure that you get at least one.

I hope you don't have pictures of what you had for dinner or cooking on the grill. That seems to be the in thing these days. lol

Hahaha.... yeah, makes me hungry every time I open FB. I mostly have cartoons and photos I took, with the occasional extremely witty text post for seasoning. lol

OH, wow! I have never tried them on the grill before.

Back