Amazon Tavern

Sounds like a yurt day for sure...lol

We have a double rounder down the road & there is always accidents there... Most ppl can barely handle one.. & it is a busy street, lots of big stores & right off the freeway(coming off the free way onto that)...

I go slow & look 360 degrees...

Sounds like a yurt day for sure...lol

We have a double rounder down the road & there is always accidents there... Most ppl can barely handle one.. & it is a busy street, lots of big stores & right off the freeway(coming off the free way onto that)...

I go slow & look 360 degrees...

Ppl who live here do fine with them. They seem to confuse out-of-towners at times. They actually did need a roundabout though where that Walmart is, as inconvenient as the making of it is. There have been several fatalities at that intersection just since we got here.

Last edited:
Here guys, have a rainbow! So happy it is raining again.

hoAJw4A.jpg

Beautiful, but all that green is a bit overpowering....lol

Heheheheh. We cherish the green because soon it will be all gone. Leaves start changing at the end of August or early September, depending on how dry it's been. By mid-October they're gone. The trees aren't leafed out again till the beginning of June.

Heheheheh. We cherish the green because soon it will be all gone. Leaves start changing at the end of August or early September, depending on how dry it's been. By mid-October they're gone. The trees aren't leafed out again till the beginning of June.

Around us, we use to consider snow a bad word. That was back when it was possible you could get snow starting after Halloween. Now we are lucky to get it by Christmas.

Oh hi Jade! lol

It's been interesting, watching how climate change is pushing winter back later and later, isn't it? Has it been warmer than usual there this summer so far?

We're going to Monroe Mich Tuesday for a doctor's appointment
for C.I plan on checking out the Marijuana store for fun.

Thinking of trying gummys

You'll like them. VERY good at relieving anxiety or insomnia too.

Want a funny gummy story?

Me to Mr. Owl: What kind of ice cream do you want me to get tomorrow?
Mr. Owl: We haven't had that kind with the chocolate cows in it for a long time.
Me: Huh? Ice cream with chocolate cows in it?
Mr. Owl: Yeah, it's green and has chocolate chunks shaped like cows in it.
Me: Do you mean the Purple Cow brand of mint chocolate chip? It has a cow on the box but not in the ice cream.
Mr. Owl: Are you sure?
Me: Yep.
Mr. Owl: It's possible that I remember the cows because I had a gummy before I ate it.

Oh hi Jade! lol

It's been interesting, watching how climate change is pushing winter back later and later, isn't it? Has it been warmer than usual there this summer so far?

Actually, it's been milder. For some reason, the north is getting milder while the south and the coasts are scorching. I think it's because the artic air is being kept farther north. You can occasionally travel a few hundred miles south, and start climbing up in temp. At one point it was 30 degrees warmer around Dayton as opposed to us.

Back