Amazon Tavern

What a moody yet lovely dawn this morning. Got all the peas picked, pulled, shelled, blanched, and frozen. Wax beans too. Going to plant onions in the empty pea frame. If they're not big enough to harvest by winter I can put a row cover over it. Got enough time, hopefully, for another round of peas and wax beans too! We have nine tomato plants loaded with fruits; nothing ripe yet though. I'm sure that they'll wait till school starts again to turn red. lol Only a little over three more weeks now!

WCIEbJt.jpg

I was so pissed,because I was in terrible pain,and they are trying one thing after another.And I had that stomach issue years ago,and in 5 minutes ,Paragoric knocked it out.

I started taking a good fat supplement of Flaxseed oil and I'm handling my food a lot better.

My sugar was high normal they mailed me a diet with the amount of carbs I should be eating.
What I need is something to snack on that isn't carbs.

Hazelnuts are good. I am planning on planting a couple of hazelnut trees next year. It was going to be this year but I had too much on my plate to deal with already. Coconut isn't that bad in carbs if you want to try that. I can't stand the texture of it though.

Hazelnuts are good. I am planning on planting a couple of hazelnut trees next year. It was going to be this year but I had too much on my plate to deal with already. Coconut isn't that bad in carbs if you want to try that. I can't stand the texture of it though.

Right now I'm going with almonds and cottage cheese

My sugar was high normal they mailed me a diet with the amount of carbs I should be eating.
What I need is something to snack on that isn't carbs.
Dill pickles, nuts, beef jerky, pork rinds (bleccch), cheese, celery with pimento cheese or peanut butter, cucumber slices dipped in blue cheese or ranch...just off the top of my head.

Dill pickles, nuts, beef jerky, pork rinds (bleccch), cheese, celery with pimento cheese or peanut butter, cucumber slices dipped in blue cheese or ranch...just off the top of my head.

Great list! I get jerky made from turkey from "Perky Jerky." It's very good, and although like all jerky it's high in sodium, it's low in cholesterol.

Great list! I get jerky made from turkey from "Perky Jerky." It's very good, and although like all jerky it's high in sodium, it's low in cholesterol.
Wow you take on some interesting projects. I have no idea how to make jerky.

Oh and Mason, eggs, boiled and otherwise are king too. Although I leave them alone after the medical community recanted the latest theory eggs were not so bad and changed back to they are actually bad. lol

Wow you take on some interesting projects. I have no idea how to make jerky.

Oh and Mason, eggs, boiled and otherwise are king too. Although I leave them alone after the medical community recanted the latest theory eggs were not so bad and changed back to they are actually bad. lol

Oh I don't either! I buy it, not make it.

Back