Amazon Tavern

Holy fucking shit! OK time to talk to the gastroenterologist. I went to my primary doctor and they thought of putting me on a new med for issues. Insurance doesn't cover. Guess how expensive deserves a holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit! OK time to talk to the gastroenterologist. I went to my primary doctor and they thought of putting me on a new med for issues. Insurance doesn't cover. Guess how expensive deserves a holy fucking shit.

Typical American healthcare,Doctor gives you a prescription.Insurance won't pay.

Oh weird! Either way, it's disgusting. Blech. lol

When I was young it was my favorite-got it from my grandfather...

Now it is way to sweet.

Years ago I had a can of Jones cream soda, I think the sugar was twice as much as a pepsi........ I was determined to finish it but couldn't get more than a 1/4 of it down, was like syrup..

And IBS med that cost $1,600.00 dollars. :cuss:

OMG Jade. Most pharm companies have programs to pay for meds that the patient can't afford because they're uninsured or their plan won't cover them. Talk to your doc about applying for that on your behalf. Your pharmacist can tell you if the med is one of those that they will provide at no or little cost.

OMG Jade. Most pharm companies have programs to pay for meds that the patient can't afford because they're uninsured or their plan won't cover them. Talk to your doc about applying for that on your behalf. Your pharmacist can tell you if the med is one of those that they will provide at no or little cost.

I'm just going to forgo it. I don't think that's the issue anyway.

Back