Amazon Tavern

Since you're being much more cordial than I would, ask him to let Yurt in, it's starting to get boring.

I support the No Ban threads. Mason knows my position on this.
(just because Yurt tried to put the Moves on Jade ONE TIME, is no reason for a Tavern perma-ban) Course, that's just MY opinion.

Is it still delivered via injection? My daughter tried that but couldn't get past the having to stick herself part. And to think she used to have both ears pierced from the pinna apex down to the lobes. lol

Yes, a needle to the forehead! It wasn't awful, no more painful than pulling out stray eyebrows. :laugh:

What order(s) do you refer to? Serving minors will get the place shut down. Maybe Jade is one of those, "teen decoys," the cops and liquor control boards use all the time.

Yep, a snitch. Probably did/said something himself and wants a lesser sentence. The prison warden could be a bitch...

(just because Yurt tried to put the Moves on Jade ONE TIME, is no reason for a Tavern perma-ban) Course, that's just MY opinion.

Yurt wasn't given a "perma-ban",but a time out.
If a certain person would go to bat for him,things could open up for Yurt!

Oh no!:(Let me ask you this.Jack is your insurance up to date?Asking for a friend(?)

Insurance? Why would I need 'insurance'?
Once I'm dead, what am I suppose to do with a $10,000 Policy? (sigh) You've been hanging around that Idiot Owl again, I told you about that.

Exactly. We're all just one big happy family, right?

What have you heard?!:whoa:

shhh-i-have-secret-23034960.jpg

I can't say anymore, they'll put a hex on me :(

Back