Amazon Tavern

No reason just asking for a friend!:whoa:

No. I don't have any fucking Insurance. That's a scam, Mason. Once you dead, they come up with a million and one reasons not to pay you.
Be honest, is Owl trying to make you buy Insurance and leave her as the Beneficiary when you check out?

No. I don't have any fucking Insurance. That's a scam, Mason. Once you dead, they come up with a million and one reasons not to pay you.
Be honest, is Owl trying to make you buy Insurance and leave her as the Beneficiary when you check out?

You're not saying Owl IS the committee are you!!!
I can't confirm or deny that!:seenoevil::hearnoevil::speaknoevil:

You're not saying Owl IS the committee are you!!!
I can't confirm or deny that!:seenoevil::hearnoevil::speaknoevil:

Jesus fucking Christ! How many times have I told you Boy. DON'T LET THAT WOMAN MANIPULATE YOU!!! She's Bad Juju! Do you want to end up like her last 6 husbands???
(I think I'm getting another Migraine)

Jesus fucking Christ! How many times have I told you Boy. DON'T LET THAT WOMAN MANIPULATE YOU!!! She's Bad Juju! Do you want to end up like her last 6 husbands???
(I think I'm getting another Migraine)

Don't jump to conclusions!The committee is edgy!

... loitering with intent ... to eat another Cheeseburger? I don't know who it was, but the 'Trench coat' looked more like a Tent.

I gave him one of my trench coats. So, it's a little big for him. It was either donate it to Mason or give it to Goodwill. If I had known it would be used for dubious purposes.... I was only thinking about how cold it can get in Ohio.

You haven't turned your car ignition on have you Jack?Asking for a friend.

This is why we can't have 'Single-Payer' in the US. Corporate America hires Goons like You to intimidate, harass, and squelch the Little People.

I gave him one of my trench coats. So, it's a little big for him. It was either donate it to Mason or give it to Goodwill. If I had known it would be used for dubious purposes.... I was only thinking about how cold it can get in Ohio.

I don't know Controlled Opposition. The guy out front lurking around was like 300 pounds, 5'5'', and chewing on a bag of Skittles.
With all that blubber, I don't think he NEEDS a coat in Winter.

Hey. Hate to break up the Love Fest but your Massive Intellect is needed on the 'Dukkha' thread. (Why do Buddhist girls love to fuck)

Tom is telling someone to grow up? Is it me? He groans posts like it's a carnival game, and he's mad for that stuffed gorilla. He also gets pissy when he brings fundie blogs in, and people won't give it legitimacy, or discuss it properly, while he disses them for climate concerns.

I support the No Ban threads. Mason knows my position on this.
(just because Yurt tried to put the Moves on Jade ONE TIME, is no reason for a Tavern perma-ban) Course, that's just MY opinion.

Is that what that was? I thought a youngster was just tugging on my pant leg, looking for their Papa.

Tom is telling someone to grow up? Is it me? He groans posts like it's a carnival game, and he's mad for that stuffed gorilla. He also gets pissy when he brings fundie blogs in, and people won't give it legitimacy, or discuss it properly, while he disses them for climate concerns.

Tom has turned his back on the Irish and now is a Subject of his English Overlords.

Back