Amazon Tavern

Latest USF thread ban:
"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, ZappasGuitar, moon, CFM, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, guno, Jack, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone, lisasanders1964 and Trump Suckers Everywhere"

Latest USF thread ban:
"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, ZappasGuitar, moon, CFM, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, guno, Jack, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone, lisasanders1964 and Trump Suckers Everywhere"

This won't help his reinstatement!:(

USF: "The "Tavern" is just a hole in the wall dive and even I have standards."
Jack: I would deliver your Greetings to USF, but I am thread banned like many others. :(

If he could get a certain Amazon lady to put a good word for him.But she seems to be on the wagon,or I assume she would be here.

If he could get a certain Amazon lady to put a good word for him.But she seems to be on the wagon,or I assume she would be here.

Controlled Opposition came up with a solution for USF.

C.O.: "As a plank-holder at the Amazon Tavern, I wonder what would happen if I invited you and Truth Detector to be my guests and let me buy you guys a round of adult beverages."

I'm not sure USF's wife let's him indulge in 'adult beverages', so that might have killed that idea. :(

Controlled Opposition came up with a solution for USF.

C.O.: "As a plank-holder at the Amazon Tavern, I wonder what would happen if I invited you and Truth Detector to be my guests and let me buy you guys a round of adult beverages."

I'm not sure USF's wife let's him indulge in 'adult beverages', so that might have killed that idea. :(

The only solution is to petition the committee!

Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
I'm quite sure.

People should stop enabling Jade.

Enabling me? Pray tell, how is anyone enabling me, and for what? Be specific, so I know how full of it you are.

I know. Some former Amazonites just can't scrub the bitter off their skin. RB and CO have issues.

I don't even know how anyone could be enabling me, in any way, shape, or form. I think CO puts too much into forums like this. Definitely since he knows nothing about me.

Acid flashbacks

LOL, that was one of the things I was thinking was a possibility..

I had a physical coming up for a big hike & asked the Dr, & when he told me what he thought I goggled it & sure enough that is exactly what it looked like-> Actually more like this->
migraine-500x330.jpg

LOL, that was one of the things I was thinking was a possibility..

I had a physical coming up for a big hike & asked the Dr, & when he told me what he thought I goggled it & sure enough that is exactly what it looked like-> Actually more like this->
migraine-500x330.jpg

Maybe you should stop goggling?

Back