Amazon Tavern

Never eating no pizza at you guys' house. lol

I had a really good pizza, when we went to a fancy Italian restaurant, in Chicago. Definitely not a standard, but look at the menu description.

Prosciutto Sausage & Brussels Sprouts: roasted garlic, charred corn, shaved fingerling potato, white truffle oil 19

I had a really good pizza when we went to a fancy Italian restaurant, in Chicago. Definitely not a standard, but look at the menu description.

Prosciutto Sausage & Brussels Sprouts: roasted garlic, charred corn, shaved fingerling potato, white truffle oil 19

Oh yuck. Sorry, but not my thing!

Well, well, well, ... looks like somebody got their mind right (not mentioning any names) and started a thread WITHOUT Jack thread banned. (I think we're seeing improvement here)

Same with Mr. Owl. He said that they had three channels growing up in the middle of Bumfart, Illinois -- and two of them were CBS. lol What was your favorite TV program as a kid?
Sheriff John. It was a local program out of LA. Had some good cartoons. Maybe channel 5. We got 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13. All based in LA. 2 & 4 were NBC & CBS, 7 was ABC. The rest were local.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Damn. $1M. That's crazy. Maybe you could post the pic of yours again? I don't recall it.

My brother had a '68 Camaro. It was orange with white designs and a white convertible top. I don't know from cars so couldn't say anything about the engine. But it was a blast to ride in! He would take me out in the country and floor it, sometimes cresting hills with wheels off the ground. Glad my mom didn't know about that. lol It looked like this. Not as fancy though, he bought it when he first got out of college and didn't have much money.

http://www.kumberamotors.com/vehicles/listing/1968-camaro-ss-convertible-pro-touring-custom/

This is very small, very fast, uncomfortable, rides like a go-cart and is a blast to drive. I get "thumbs up" all the time.
While I was cleaning it yesterday, a guy stopped, rolled down his window and took pictures of it.

Picture 006.jpgPicture 004.jpg

Back