Amazon Tavern

Mom is enjoying the Mother's Day weekend so far. They had a sale on Filet Mignon, for $9.99 a pound at the organic market, and Mom knew that is what she wanted to eat on Mother's Day. She bought four steaks though, so we had some tonight as well. She also mentioned needing a shower in the morning, for church, so I gave her the body wash early. She liked it.

Mom is enjoying the Mothers day weekend so far. They had a sale on Filet Mignon, for $9.99 a pound At the organic market, and Mom knew that is what she wanted to eat on Mothers day. She bought four steaks though, so we had some tonight as well. She also mentioned needing a shower in the morning, for church, so I gave her the body wash early. She liked it.

Do you wrap the Filet Mignon with bacon?

Sheriff John. It was a local program out of LA. Had some good cartoons. Maybe channel 5. We got 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13. All based in LA. 2 & 4 were NBC & CBS, 7 was ABC. The rest were local.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You were rich kids. lol Was "Sheriff John" a western?

Mom is enjoying the Mother's Day weekend so far. They had a sale on Filet Mignon, for $9.99 a pound at the organic market, and Mom knew that is what she wanted to eat on Mother's Day. She bought four steaks though, so we had some tonight as well. She also mentioned needing a shower in the morning, for church, so I gave her the body wash early. She liked it.

You are a good son. Happy Mother's Day to your mama!

We are going to Connie's tiny hometown population 750.
The fire department holds a Mother's Day chicken dinner every year.
The first year down here,when I walked in,all heads turned and stared,to see the gangster Connie dragged home from Toledo!

You were rich kids. lol Was "Sheriff John" a western?
Hardly. My aunt had the first TV I ever saw. She was also the first with a color TV. Sheriff John was just a kid's show, like Captain Kangaroo, but with a different host.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

large_46871.jpg

donation to Tavern (Now you got a Tavern & Grill)

*hottest new kitchen appliance must have- as seen on TV*

Hardly. My aunt had the first TV I ever saw. She was also the first with a color TV. Sheriff John was just a kid's show, like Captain Kangaroo, but with a different host.

OIC. We had a similar kids' show on called (I think) Corky the Clown. It had cartoons, a studio audience, and was a local thing. The guy who played the clown was also the weatherman on that channel. lol

OIC. We had a similar kids' show on called (I think) Corky the Clown. It had cartoons, a studio audience, and was a local thing. The guy who played the clown was also the weatherman on that channel. lol
We had Major Astro and Blinky the Clown. Do you remember Kukla, Fran and Ollie? Sherri Lewis and Lamb Chops? Romper Room?

Back