Amazon Tavern

Oh, you're a young 'un. Did you like He-Man and She-Ra too? My oldest kids liked those cartoons. And Speedracer too. And Transformers.

I have either not heard of Heman She Ra, or I forgot about them. Transformers was after my pre-teen and teen years, but I have crystal clear memories of some more of those weird vintage Japanese cartoons....for some reason I loved Kimba the White Lion, and Marine Boy!

You know what my favorite Saturday morning activity was, by my early tween years? Those crappy sci-fi movies they showed on Saturdays. How can you go wrong with swamp creatures, Godzilla, and giant tarantulas?

My dad loved The Flintstones, I can still hear him laugh.

lol, I recall them, we would watch them a lot...

I thought the movie was pretty funny as well....... I still love that line when Fred says to Barney something like "there is 4,000 people on the planet & I get stuck living next to you".LMAO

lol, I recall them, we would watch them a lot...

I thought the movie was pretty funny as well....... I still love that line when Fred says to Barney something like "there is 4,000 people on the planet & I get stuck living next to you".LMAO
That’s hilarious.

I remember Bozo and Capt. Kangaroo, but not Sheriff John. I was too old for Sesame Street when it debuted, but watched it with my children. Electric Co. was also a great show on PBS

I do remember Captain Kangaroo, Sesame Street and Electric Company. I loved Easy Reader. He was my favorite character!

So raise your hand if you ever sat in front of the TV on Saturday morning with a bowl of cereal, watching Loony Tunes? lol

I had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Power Rangers. Loony Tunes was on all the time for watching, along with old cartoons like Magilla Gorilla.

It seems so quaint today, along with the Jetsons. Remember them?

There are still some great cartoons and animated features out there.

I watch "Wild Kratts" with younger relatives...I even secretly watch it by myself! I am grown adult who watches the 'How to Train Your Dragon" films, and I do not care who knows about it!

I watch "Wild Kratts" with younger relatives...I even secretly watch it by myself! I am grown adult who watches the 'How to Train Your Dragon" films, and I do not care who knows about it!

I like the Wild Kratts. They usually have great lessons in there about animals. Another one that I like that my son watches is called The Octonauts. They teach you all about sea creatures.

Oh, of course! We all did! Chilly Saturday afternoons were spent watching Star Trek re-runs.

Being Old and started watching TV in the early 50's.Saturday morning had cartoons early,then mid to late morning westerns,My Friend Flicka,Lone Ranger,Sky King!
Then from noon till prime time,old B&W movies from the 30's,40's!My favorite Warner Brothers
Gangster Movies

Being Old and started watching TV in the early 50's.Saturday morning had cartoons early,then mid to late morning westerns,My Friend Flicka,Lone Ranger,Sky King!
Then from noon till prime time,old B&W movies from the 30's,40's!My favorite Warner Brothers
Gangster Movies

Oh, wow! That's cool!

My granddaughters loved the Wild Krafts, I did as well. It has action and educational information, animated fun.

I like the Wild Kratts. They usually have great lessons in there about animals. Another one that I like that my son watches is called The Octonauts. They teach you all about sea creatures.

The Octanauts is cute and educational, they too, have a mission in each episode.

Back