Amazon Tavern

I remember Bozo and Capt. Kangaroo, but not Sheriff John. I was too old for Sesame Street when it debuted, but watched it with my children. Electric Co. was also a great show on PBS
Sheriff John was a local show, on KTTV 11, out of LA. As for Sesame Street, me too. Too old for it when it debuted, but watched it with my kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In the SF bay area in the AM they had "romper room", which I think was a local production & in the afternoon they Captain Satellite, which really just showed mostly old cartoons..
We had Romper Room as well. It was nationally syndicated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In the SF bay area in the AM they had "romper room", which I think was a local production & in the afternoon they Captain Satellite, which really just showed mostly old cartoons..
There was a Romper Room here too. I remember Captain Kangaroo, New Zoo Review, Scooby Doo, Land of the Lost....so many others.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

It was good! Not gory or anything, just a psychological thriller. I can't wait to see the sequel!

Here, take my ticket.... please. :laugh:

I have two phobias.... clowns and dentists. My late husband used to say that my worst nightmare was going to the dentist and finding him dressed as a clown. lol

Back