Amazon Tavern

I haven't heard from him,and I see he doesn't comprehend the concept of these threads,by his post on Grumpy's Tiki thread.
So it's up to The Committee!

Did you PM him or something??

HHHhhhhmmm, he seems to make them himself all the time.... W/ his it seems he is either doing a thought experiment~free association, letting it go where the conversation goes or he is analyzing ppl who visit message boards...lol

I saw his comment, & :dunno: some ppl are just annoying @ times, like family, you gotta take some good & some annoying.lol

Anyway, that's my opinion, & if things don't work out, there is always the BOOT!!! :)

I just finished the series “Dead to Me” on Netflix. It is crazy with twists and turns and just crazy. Has anyone else watched? I’m looking for suggestion now. I watch while I ride my recumbent elliptical bike.

I just finished the series “Dead to Me” on Netflix. It is crazy with twists and turns and just crazy. Has anyone else watched? I’m looking for suggestion now. I watch while I ride my recumbent elliptical bike.

Do you like Dr. Who? I never watched it until my middle daughter came to visit last week. You can stream them via Amazon Prime.

Did you PM him or something??

HHHhhhhmmm, he seems to make them himself all the time.... W/ his it seems he is either doing a thought experiment~free association, letting it go where the conversation goes or he is analyzing ppl who visit message boards...lol

I saw his comment, & :dunno: some ppl are just annoying @ times, like family, you gotta take some good & some annoying.lol

Anyway, that's my opinion, & if things don't work out, there is always the BOOT!!! :)

PM'ing Yurt isn't a good idea!Been there done that.

Back