Amazon Tavern

I had a course last fall called "Wild Animal Relations" and the prof actually showed an episode of Wild Kratts! It was cute. The point wasn't so much about whatever animals they were featuring, but rather how to instruct children (and adults) to see other beings as "relations" rather than remote beings sharing the same space.

That's so awesome! The messaging was what I liked about that show, too.

The book was awesome! And creepy. Stephen King's books really creep me out. I recognize the places he has in his books when they're set in Maine. To me, that makes it even creepier!
Yes, always. Bangor, Maine. I think he grew up there and it's the setting in most of his books. I'm sure it's creepy if you know the places!! Some of his books I couldn't put down they were so enthralling.

Yes, always. Bangor, Maine. I think he grew up there and it's the setting in most of his books. I'm sure it's creepy if you know the places!! Some of his books I couldn't put down they were so enthralling.

He also spent time in the area I grew up in, too. His house is really cool! My husband grew up in Ellsworth, so he knew where he lived in Bangor. Some of the characters sound familiar, too. LOL! Especially in his older books. He's an excellent writer!

He also spent time in the area I grew up in, too. His house is really cool! My husband grew up in Ellsworth, so he knew where he lived in Bangor. Some of the characters sound familiar, too. LOL! Especially in his older books. He's an excellent writer!
That's cool. I always imagined it's beautiful there. He really is a great writer. I've read most of his books, including all the short stories, even the ones he wrote as Richard Bachman. The first one I read was Salem's Lot, think I was in 8th grade and it scared the crap out of me. Just about all of them are outstanding though.

Did you PM him or something??

HHHhhhhmmm, he seems to make them himself all the time.... W/ his it seems he is either doing a thought experiment~free association, letting it go where the conversation goes or he is analyzing ppl who visit message boards...lol

I saw his comment, & :dunno: some ppl are just annoying @ times, like family, you gotta take some good & some annoying.lol

Anyway, that's my opinion, & if things don't work out, there is always the BOOT!!! :)

Last time I PM Yurt,it ended up in a ban

Plus there's two of us.
I don't understand streaming ,or how it gets to the TV screen.

It's a wireless connector that plugs in like a flash drive, in your TV. You can also buy the TV, with it installed internally. It connects it to a wireless signal. My neighbors got me one of those for Christmas.

Back