Amazon Tavern

Yes, always. Bangor, Maine. I think he grew up there and it's the setting in most of his books. I'm sure it's creepy if you know the places!! Some of his books I couldn't put down they were so enthralling.

He also spent time in the area I grew up in, too. His house is really cool! My husband grew up in Ellsworth, so he knew where he lived in Bangor. Some of the characters sound familiar, too. LOL! Especially in his older books. He's an excellent writer!

That's cool. I always imagined it's beautiful there. He really is a great writer. I've read most of his books, including all the short stories, even the ones he wrote as Richard Bachman. The first one I read was Salem's Lot, think I was in 8th grade and it scared the crap out of me. Just about all of them are outstanding though.

Yes! That was one of the creepiest!

He also spent time in the area I grew up in, too. His house is really cool! My husband grew up in Ellsworth, so he knew where he lived in Bangor. Some of the characters sound familiar, too. LOL! Especially in his older books. He's an excellent writer!

"The Stand" is one of my all-time favorites.

Back