Amazon Tavern

Oh, awesome! I would probably love to read the book, then. The books are always better than the movies.
I did think Shawshank and Green Mile, both movie and book were excellent. Tommyknockers was the worst adaptation ever. I really loved that book, but the TV production was horrible. The same with the Dome, ruined it.

I did think Shawshank and Green Mile, both movie and book were excellent. Tommyknockers was the worst adaptation ever. I really loved that book, but the TV production was horrible. The same with the Dome, ruined it.

Both Shawshank and Green Mile were great. The acting in both was excellent. Yes, I wasn't impressed with the TV versions of Tommyknockers or The Dome, either. I do need to re-read the books, too.

That’s hilarious, I keep forgetting to ask, do any of them speak?

Yes, they all do. Plus copy outside birds, dogs, cats, ducks (!), chickens, household sounds, human body sounds (ewww). They tell us "bye bye" when we live or cover them up for bed time, "good morning" when their covers come off, "HIIII!!!" when we come home, "whatcha got?" and "Is that good?" if they see us sneaking snacks and not sharing. Phoenix is the drama queen who plays it to the max.

Yes, they all do. Plus copy outside birds, dogs, cats, ducks (!), chickens, household sounds, human body sounds (ewww). They tell us "bye bye" when we live or cover them up for bed time, "good morning" when their covers come off, "HIIII!!!" when we come home, "whatcha got?" and "Is that good?" if they see us sneaking snacks and not sharing. Phoenix is the drama queen who plays it to the max.
I love it!! They do have their own personalities.

That's so cool. What interesting pets!

Back