Amazon Tavern

Oh yes, just awful.....! Be glad you're up there, these are the perks.

Oh, I'm very glad! lol It's kind of bipolar, the weather here. It was sunny and hot (82F) here Saturday. Today it's struggled to make it to 44F, and it's raining lightly. I feel kind of bad for all the vacation ppl who came up here for the weekend. OTOH, it's nice not to hear their four-wheelers racing all over.

Spaghetti!

We were going to grill today but it's too yucky out. Going to use up some leftover steak, was thinking of mushroom gravy with steak over noodles. But your lo mein idea sounds even better! Bet it would go great with bowls of egg flower soup, eh? What else did you put in the lo mein besides shrooms?

Oh, I'm very glad! lol It's kind of bipolar, the weather here. It was sunny and hot (82F) here Saturday. Today it's struggled to make it to 44F, and it's raining lightly. I feel kind of bad for all the vacation ppl who came up here for the weekend. OTOH, it's nice not to hear their four-wheelers racing all over.
44F sounds like heaven.

We were going to grill today but it's too yucky out. Going to use up some leftover steak, was thinking of mushroom gravy with steak over noodles. But your lo mein idea sounds even better! Bet it would go great with bowls of egg flower soup, eh? What else did you put in the lo mein besides shrooms?

Ground Beef,Portabella mushrooms,onions,garlic,ginger,and beef broth thickened with flour!

Ground Beef,Portabella mushrooms,onions,garlic,ginger,and beef broth thickened with flour!

YUM! Was going to go with the Lo Mein idea this evening but was overruled by Mr. Owl, who likes the original idea better. Since he's downstairs slaving over a new garden box for me, I'd best make him happy, eh?

Back