Amazon Tavern

I completely fell for that one and I didn't notice your Snopes link ATTA girl Owl, SHAME on Grumpy.

It's okay, I thought it was real too. I was wondering if the guy died or had any lingering medical problems, so I Googled "man hit by lightning twice." That Snopes article came up.

It's okay, I thought it was real too. I was wondering if the guy died or had any lingering medical problems, so I Googled "man hit by lightning twice." That Snopes article came up.

I tried to find the video of Lee Trevino being hit on the golf course to no avail.

Aimee, did you see this on spaceweather.com yet????? Holy wow, what a great shot!

46hxhKZ.jpg

ETA: Noctilucent clouds in Paris.

Last edited:
Just looked into the Amazon Smile program. Decided to decline using it. It said that in order to use it, you have to start at the Amazon Smile page rather than regular Amazon, when ordering something. In order to do that, you have to install a browser extension called "AmazonAssistant." That in turn gains access to your browser and web content. Specifically, it can read the content on web pages that you visit, including any user names or passwords that you enter. It can also read and *change* bookmarks! I don't think so, Tim!

Aimee, did you see this on spaceweather.com yet????? Holy wow, what a great shot!

46hxhKZ.jpg

ETA: Noctilucent clouds in Paris.

Yes! I saw that ! So awesome! They were even able to zoom in on them! So cool! We finally had a good night, and I did take some cool pictures of some strange clouds. It was pretty cool!

Yes! I saw that ! So awesome! They were even able to zoom in on them! So cool! We finally had a good night, and I did take some cool pictures of some strange clouds. It was pretty cool!

Were they NLCs? I'm going to have the camera ready and get up an hour before dawn tomorrow (assuming that it's clear of course) and try them. We really can't see the western sky from here. Do you have a good photo editor on your computer? Sometimes night shots need a little help to be at their best.

Just looked into the Amazon Smile program. Decided to decline using it. It said that in order to use it, you have to start at the Amazon Smile page rather than regular Amazon, when ordering something. In order to do that, you have to install a browser extension called "AmazonAssistant." That in turn gains access to your browser and web content. Specifically, it can read the content on web pages that you visit, including any user names or passwords that you enter. It can also read and *change* bookmarks! I don't think so, Tim!

Everybody knows everything in todays world anyway!

I didn't know that. Don't remember installing AmazonAssistant but guess I must have. Uggh.

Back