An open letter to Phantazmal.

I agree that is racist. And there are a number of racists here. But not all conservatives or Trump supporters are racist, even though the left tries to say so.

We have a problem here. On one hand, you state that "not all conservatives or Trump supporters are racist". This is true. A blanket label covering a large # of ppl is never accurate. But then you spoil it all by throwing a blanket label on "the left."

It looks like both sides have troubles with blanket condemnations.

All of the above and I was preparing myself for my day by the pool, a BBQ with the family and eating my breakfast.

Banzai-baby-sprinkles-splash-mat.gif

Glad you enjoyed your day :laugh:

There are many whites who live in poverty as well, but Trump doesn’t degrade them or where they live.

There are many white politicians and others who publicly disagree with the Toadstool. Yet he hasn't told *them* to "go back where they came from." I wonder why that is?

There are many white politicians and others who publicly disagree with the Toadstool. Yet he hasn't told *them* to "go back where they came from." I wonder why that is?

That you automatically assume race is part of everything, that makes you the racist. No wonder you hide.

We have a problem here. On one hand, you state that "not all conservatives or Trump supporters are racist". This is true. A blanket label covering a large # of ppl is never accurate. But then you spoil it all by throwing a blanket label on "the left."

It looks like both sides have troubles with blanket condemnations.

Good point except for one thing all the screams of racism and racist is coming from the left aimed at the right. That alone gives credence to the statement.

Maybe because none of them condemned our border patrol of using "concentration camps" or sharply and arrogantly criticizing border control officials?

Good point except for one thing all the screams of racism and racist is coming from the left aimed at the right. That alone gives credence to the statement.

Protecting Trumps obvious racism,is a stain on the rights soul!They just keep being pulled more and more into fascism!

Well, and there's another issue. Why are ppl on the right so reluctant to call out racist speech and actions coming from their own tribe? I have seen *you* do so here, but for the most part there's nothing but crickets when CFM is n-word this and n-word that, and volsrock and TDAK and the rest of the KKK gang are denigrating ppl of color. I've even seen Earl, Toxic and others put likes on their posts. And then they wonder why they're seen as racists as well.

Maybe because none of them condemned our border patrol of using "concentration camps" or sharply and arrogantly criticizing border control officials?

Actually, many white pols and celebs have criticized these things too. So why the focus on the black speakers of truth?

Well, and there's another issue. Why are ppl on the right so reluctant to call out racist speech and actions coming from their own tribe? I have seen *you* do so here, but for the most part there's nothing but crickets when CFM is n-word this and n-word that, and volsrock and TDAK and the rest of the KKK gang are denigrating ppl of color. I've even seen Earl, Toxic and others put likes on their posts. And then they wonder why they're seen as racists as well.

best-funny-racist-photos.jpg

:whoa:

Actually, many white pols and celebs have criticized these things too. So why the focus on the black speakers of truth?

Because, as a public figure, he should refrain from being an arrogant critic.

(And yes, I've often said Trump should shut up and his twitter account should be banned)

Because, as a public figure, he should refrain from being an arrogant critic.
(And yes, I've often said Trump should shut up and his twitter account should be banned)

I agree, but maybe not with the banning. Even the Instigator-in-Chief has freedom of speech. But yes, he is fanning the flames of racism and is continuing to divide our ppl. And we let him.

Back