An open letter to Phantazmal.

I was told by another mod that the only reason she is a mod is because the lefties wined that all the mods were conservative and she was an equal opportunity appointment.
Too bad they didn't find someone who wasn't a partisan hack troll. She doesn't even pretend to not show partiality. Bill would made a great liberal moderator. He moderated other boards, ones which were predominantly left leaning, and was always fair to all. He didn't give lefties a pass because he agreed with them.

Too bad they didn't find someone who wasn't a partisan hack troll. She doesn't even pretend to not show partiality. Bill would made a great liberal moderator. He moderated other boards, ones which were predominantly left leaning, and was always fair to all. He didn't give lefties a pass because he agreed with them.

they don't have to remain non partisan you idiot

where is that rule assuckubus

All of the above and I was preparing myself for my day by the pool, a BBQ with the family and eating my breakfast.

Sounds like a wonderful day, well accept to Po' earl........ Perhaps he is opposed to BBQ, or maybe breakfast?? Or just a trolling asshole:thinking:

Enjoy your day, sounds fun

Sounds like a wonderful day, well accept to Po' earl........ Perhaps he is opposed to BBQ, or maybe breakfast?? Or just a trolling asshole:thinking:

Enjoy your day, sounds fun
Thanks, he just needs something to be angry about. I guess my grammar has upset him. How petty.

Isn’t Hunt a former Chief? I recall we cut him loose, so what is there to razzz me about?

Yeah, we can talk smack abut the Browns for signing him. Ohio seems to like its punchy RBs, since the Bungles drafted Mixon.

Either way, your support of Kaeperpick shows how much you like unlovable losers (at least the Cubs are lovable!)

Yeah, we can talk smack abut the Browns for signing him. Ohio seems to like its punchy RBs, since the Bungles drafted Mixon.

Either way, your support of Kaeperpick shows how much you like unlovable losers (at least the Cubs are lovable!)
I love how you switch subjects when you look foolish ;)

Phantasmal aka Rana is a hypocritical dumb twat. She is a lonely housewife who has been supported by her hubby who worked for Big Oil yet screeches about feminism and climate change

I truly hope her breast cancer returns and kills her

they don't have to remain non partisan you idiot

where is that rule assuckubus
A moderator is *supposed* to act as a neutral participant, you meth-addled dumb fuck.

She doesn't pretend to be neutral at all. Just a blatant, angry, grammatically-challenged partisan hack with no business being a moderator. That was poor judgment on someone else's part.

A moderator is *supposed* to act as a neutral participant, you meth-addled dumb fuck.

She doesn't pretend to be neutral at all. Just a blatant, angry, grammatically-challenged partisan hack with no business being a moderator. That was poor judgment on someone else's part.

The mods all post as themselves and don't hold back. They only have to be neutral when performing actual moderator duties.

Back