Animal cruelty alert

That's not even the point. It's cruel - for the pets, and for the owners.

It's also a vicious reprisal against peaceful protest and a deterrent against legitimate dissent.

Fascists would say something like "well, why did you bring your per/child/husband/wife/lover to a peaceful protest anyway, knowing what we're capable of"?
Agree 100%.

I hope that isn't the case. I totally agreed it is not considerate to bring along your animals on such a venture.

Full-timers often do. It's no hardship on the pets who love them and don't want to be parted from their human family.

This is a terror tactic designed to stifle peaceful protest in a country that is supposedly democratic, and is ruled by a Liberal Party.

Full-timers often do. It's no hardship on the pets who love them and don't want to be parted from their human family.

This is a terror tactic designed to stifle peaceful protest in a country that is supposedly democratic, and is ruled by a Liberal Party.
Ok, thanks for setting me straight. I have no doubt there is fascism behind this stunt.

I saw that! Even remember it in the news. Luka Magnotta. What a sick freak.

Yeah. I watched the 10 minute video, it isn't what they advertised it to be... Don't get me wrong, it is awful...

I watched it because a lady at work had a kid that had seen it and was acting up and she wanted to know what I thought. I told her he likely had some PTSD and he should get some therapy especially if he thought he saw him killing someone... 8 year old kids should not watch the video.

This is pure evil. :mad: We all know what "relinquished" means.

As anyone with experience in pet care or animal shelters will know, "relinquishment" means that ownership of pets will be handed over to animal shelters, where the pets will be housed while awaiting a prospective owner to adopt them or to be euthanized.

As Adopt-a-Pet explains, "When shelters run out of kennel space, sometimes even healthy adoptable pets are "put to sleep". Some shelters simply don't have the manpower to spend time with each animal, so they spend most of their time alone in a small cage. What is true at every shelter is that what happens to the animal is completely out of your hands."

https://www.thecountersignal.com/news/ottawa-police-may-euthanize-truckers-pets-as-punishment

iu

The Fascists took their money, their food, their fuel, and in some cases their children.

For supporting a legal, peaceful protest.

Now they are threatening their pets.

Lionfish has a great thread on this in Current Events. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?183773-Truckers-in-the-news
Thank you. I will read it. A legal peaceful protest is fine but if they are blocking other citizens from commuting then it is a problem. Certainly not one which justifies taking pets and freezing bank accounts.

Thank you. I will read it. A legal peaceful protest is fine but if they are blocking other citizens from commuting then it is a problem. Certainly not one which justifies taking pets and freezing bank accounts.

I don't recall anyone on the left worrying about commuters when the Occupy movement blocked roads in major cities worldwide for weeks on end.

Absolutely not! They act like people are just supposed to deal with that shit.

And, FYI the left is cheering the people who doxxed thousands of Americans and Canadians who donated online to the Freedom Convoy - some have lost their jobs, many have suffered abuse and threats against their families, some are being threatened with arrest, and some have seen their own bank accounts frozen.

And, FYI the left is cheering the people who doxxed thousands of Americans and Canadians who donated online to the Freedom Convoy - some have lost their jobs, many have suffered abuse and threats against their families, some are being threatened with arrest, and some have seen their own bank accounts frozen.
Wow, I am totally uninformed about this. I had no idea the details of what was going on.

Glad we have an election this year.

the leftists should triple down on those actions. really piss off their political opposition so the killing can start

Back