Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

No thank you=too much damage done here, there, everywhere... in the past, and continuing to be done daily... (Sending you PMs full of lies...and posting the same every single day.... is not making "efforts", btw...lol Plus...there's sock bodies and pieces and parts littering this place from the results of their handiwork....it is what it is and shall always be...;)
The only thing you can control in this life is your behavior, your reaction to any given situation.

Do with that advice what you will. It takes much more energy and effort to keep all of this going than to just let it go. Keeping it going doesn't accomplish a thing, just more negative energy.

No thank you=too much damage done here, there, everywhere... in the past, and continuing to be done daily... (Sending you PMs full of lies...and posting the same every single day.... is not making "efforts", btw...lol Plus...there's sock bodies and pieces and parts littering this place from the results of their handiwork....it is what it is and shall always be...;)

Poor Top:( Always the victim.

The only thing you can control in this life is your behavior, your reaction to any given situation.

Do with that advice what you will. It takes much more energy and effort to keep all of this going than to just let it go. Keeping it going doesn't accomplish a thing, just more negative energy.

I invited her to Amazon Tavern,told her no cheap shots allowed.
Ever see her there?
NO,she loves the war.
Her life is getting up at the crack of dawn,going to the threads she haunts and says a insincere "good morning" ,after that she has a few cliches"meltdown", "hilarious" ,emojis,and threats that the mods(who don't know what she's talking about,or aren't fans)are about to ban anyone she tells them to ban.
This is all under the heading of delusions.

I'm just fine, as is my behavior....so once again, I'll have to pass on your "advice" ;) It takes nothing to keep this "going", btw....not on my part, anyway...Just a wink and a smile;)...as you can see;)

Oh yes.

Grind loves it when ppl invoke the mods and try to get them involved in their personal failings. Too bad she's too terrified of him to ask when the bannings are going to begin. :laugh:

Apparently she thinks being
Mother Superior of the Perpetual Victimhood ,is a banable offence.

Oh yes.

Grind loves it when ppl invoke the mods and try to get them involved in their personal failings. Too bad she's too terrified of him to ask when the bannings are going to begin. :laugh:

Apparently she thinks being
Mother Superior of the Perpetual Victimhood ,is a banable offense.

I'm just fine, as is my behavior....so once again, I'll have to pass on your "advice" ;) It takes nothing to keep this "going", btw....not on my part, anyway...Just a wink and a smile;)...as you can see;)
Suit yourself.

Being passive-aggressive and sniping from afar doesn't hide what you're doing.

Back