Another sock outted

So that fat ugly fuck is Terri?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Too funny. Boy, wouldn't you be terrified facing that obese pig?

I'm afraid he'll trap me under his fat butt and force me to listen to his rants in that horrid high-pitched little squeak-toy voice he's got. OTOH maybe we should be kinder; he could be going through pharmaceutical transition at this time. :rofl2:

Bwahahahahah! Great catch! That's hilarious!

Guno led the way. I just happened to see RB slobbering all over "her".

If RB grabbed Terri4Trump's crotch and found a throbbing micropenis in there, who here thinks he'd hang on rather than let go?

I'm afraid he'll trap me under his fat butt and force me to listen to his rants in that horrid high-pitched little squeak-toy voice he's got. OTOH maybe we should be kinder; he could be going through pharmaceutical transition at this time. :rofl2:

Good call. Maybe the drugs are making him/her 'cranky'.

How long before Terri comes out of the closet and starts wearing a wig for her videos?

5p7dem.jpg

Why do these arseholes give that racist black ersatz Jew the time of day, that truly baffles me.

He's a nice balance against all the racist white ersatz Christian microdicks posting on JPP. He's one against many and I admire David vs Goliath fights. Supporting the underdog is an American cultural tradition.

The Alamo was 183 defenders against an army of 4,000. The Alamo defenders stood their ground when they could have ran. I admire that too.

Even though I can't condone Guno's racism and bigotry against Christians, I can understand why he's like that considering the Army of Racist, Bigoted Assholes he's up against on JPP.

You used to tell us regularly that Terri was Legion, so what are you the Sock Finder General?
The jury is still out.

Legion is MIA and possibly dead from whatever fucked up disease he had, suicide, murdered by his gay lover, who knows?

Guno led the way. I just happened to see RB slobbering all over "her".

If RB grabbed Terri4Trump's crotch and found a throbbing micropenis in there, who here thinks he'd hang on rather than let go?

:rofl2:

I think the only thing that Fake American/Terri has that throbs is his fingers after angrily pounding the keyboard. :laugh:

The jury is still out.

Legion is MIA and possibly dead from whatever fucked up disease he had, suicide, murdered by his gay lover, who knows?

Legion was the best suspect with a faker like Terri but the nationalism stuff ended that theory fast. Not Legion's fortes. Terri might actually spam the board worse than Legion.

Back