Another sock outted

So that fat ugly fuck is Terri?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Too funny. Boy, wouldn't you be terrified facing that obese pig?

If you do a Pic search on your browser for her, Terri4Trump shows up with her real picture from other political forums she terrorizes.

I mean we are talking Butt ugly here! But, that's OK, not everyone is beautiful, it's that ugly on the inside that I have a problem with.

Legion was the best suspect with a faker like Terri but the nationalism stuff ended that theory fast. Not Legion's fortes. Terri might actually spam the board worse than Legion.

I told you that it wasn't Legion, but you wouldn't listen. Legion has been on this board for over 10 years and is pretty intelligent albeit fucking annoying at times, you are just fucking annoying.

Last edited:
The exchange is priceless. Daffy says 'blow a hole in all their heads', and RB say 'Hi sweetie, welcome back'.

ROTFLFMFAO!!!!! It is high comedy on multiple levels.

Heheheheh.

This song is going to play in my head now, every time I see RB post.

Legion was the best suspect with a faker like Terri but the nationalism stuff ended that theory fast. Not Legion's fortes. Terri might actually spam the board worse than Legion.

Cult members often fit a similar personality and demographic.

Weird. I have never called another guy "sweetie" in my entire life.

It's fair to assume that RB 60 assumed Terri4ETrump was a woman and not a She-male.

Still, a blowjob is a blowjob, eh RB? :laugh:

What's even more fun is another Trumper hiding their sexual preference. Always interesting to me when people hide their true selves.

It's fair to assume that RB 60 assumed Terri4ETrump was a woman and not a She-male.

What's even more fun is another Trumper hiding their sexual preference. Always interesting to me when people hide their true selves.

RB became "friends" with terry/terri :laugh:

You ignorant fuck! Again, look at my friend list, he's been there for years.

Speaking of hiding, shouldn't you be out giving helicopter flying lessons? Real helicopter pilots make $300+ an hour to give flight instruction.
Of course, we all know you're a lying coward. One who won't even defend yourself. Stay in your trailer and hide, you fucking cunt.

You ignorant fuck! Again, look at my friend list, he's been there for years.

Speaking of hiding, shouldn't you be out giving helicopter flying lessons? Real helicopter pilots make $300+ an hour to give flight instruction.
Of course, we all know you're a lying coward. One who won't even defend yourself. Stay in your trailer and hide, you fucking cunt.

Your sexual preferences are yours to make, RB.

I'm retired so I don't need to make money. Thanks for asking. BTW, the pilots probably aren't making that much. Flight lesson costs are primarily for the bird, not the pilot.

Who is "we"? You and your little wee-wee full of penis-envy?

Your sexual preferences are yours to make, RB.

I'm retired so I don't need to make money. Thanks for asking. BTW, the pilots probably aren't making that much. Flight lesson costs are primarily for the bird, not the pilot.

Who is "we"? You and your little wee-wee full of penis-envy?

The perverted coward. As always...

Biden never won so what do you expect
Impeach 46, Impeach the Senile Crooked Child Sniffer
https://46impeach.com/

5pbpz4.gif

Back