Another sock outted

NOPE;):laugh: That's the funniest part....;)
(Gee....sounds like a shared PM went wrong to me though....:laugh:)

Nobody knows

who is a somewhat authentic representation of an actual person

and who is a largely contrived internet character. This applies to both single accounts and multiple ones.

I once tried to create one of the latter, just for fun and with the intention of fooling nobody,
and it turned out to be a complete debacle.
And nobody cared. Why should they? They have enough to bitch about with the authentic representation.

Even as an atheist, I nonetheless hope to God that nobody here would ever try to conduct some kind of serious personal business
over this forum's pages. It wasn't meant for that.

It was meant as the harmless pastime that it is.

We laugh. We blow off steam in fits of harmless rage. And the site serves its intended purpose.

I know who Hosmar is. :awesome:

Nobody knows

and who is a largely contrived internet character. This applies to both single accounts and multiple ones.

I once tried to create one of the latter, just for fun and with the intention of fooling nobody,

And nobody cared. Why should they? They have enough to bitch about with the authentic representation.

Even as an atheist, I nonetheless hope to God that nobody here would ever try to conduct some kind of serious personal business

We laugh. We blow off steam in fits of harmless rage. And the site serves its intended purpose.

It was funny for your fail, at least. :D

Then Ol' boy shows up with 3 socks ready to go patting himself on the back. Eh..

I found out what my sock here is..do not remember right now. Do not care too much, either.

Nobody knows

PRECISELY!

Back