Anti-shitposting discussion.

You're telling me that the JPP leftists are imaginary?

I am trying to tell you that you are a moron and full of shit and yourself. Unfortunately, you lack the intelligence it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

Now why don't you be the perfect trolling leftist and kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.

I am trying to tell you that you are a moron and full of shit and yourself. Unfortunately, you lack the intelligence it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

Now why don't you be the perfect trolling leftist and kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.

Time for your chocolate pudding.

Could everyone ignore those that shitpost or cause trouble like RB and TD? That saves me from having to bug the mods.

For the record, Crocodile was, and still is, the best Warlord.

I'm wondering if they will be involved in Wano. I already picture a pirate (Luffy) and a rising Navy star (Toby) to come together and fight the reformed remnants of Rocks Pirates like in the past. The group Toby is part of already has X-Drake in the country undercover. Maybe he'll even have the backing of the Kuja Pirates since his group doesn't fall under the usual Navy guidelines as far as I know. They are so secretive that Admiral Kizaru didn't know about X-Drake at Sabaody.

I'm wondering if they will be involved in Wano. I already picture a pirate (Luffy) and a rising Navy star (Toby) to come together and fight the reformed remnants of Rocks Pirates like in the past. The group Toby is part of already has X-Drake in the country undercover. Maybe he'll even have the backing of the Kuja Pirates since his group doesn't fall under the usual Navy guidelines as far as I know. They are so secretive that Admiral Kizaru didn't know about X-Drake at Sabaody.

Honestly I have no idea what/where Wano is going. I'd love to see Crocodile appear but the arc is already packed solid with characters and there are still more to come I imagine. Oda CAN handle a lot of characters at once (Marinesford) but he can also fuck it up (Dressrosa) so I dunno.

RB follows you around like the dog he is.
TD is ,well TD!

They’re lonely. To paraphrase Rodney Dangerfield, they have to tie a pork chop around their necks so the dogs would play with them.

Here’s something that’ll light’em up:

30kdh1.jpg

Back