Anti-shitposting discussion.

Thanks for admitting you're a sheep

giphy.webp

You're a little cutie! But don't panic, kid. Everything will be okay. Coronavirus will probably take Grammy and Grandpa home to Jesus, but your Mommy and Daddy will be okay....although they might look like they have a post-New Year's Eve hangover for a few weeks. Can you make your own cereal? If you run out of TP, use Mommy's dress. :)

You're a little cutie! But don't panic, kid. Everything will be okay. Coronavirus will probably take Grammy and Grandpa home to Jesus, but your Mommy and Daddy will be okay....although they might look like they have a post-New Year's Eve hangover for a few weeks. Can you make your own cereal? If you run out of TP, use Mommy's dress. :)

My grandparents are dead. My father is dead. Keep my family out of it.

Nah, my life is pretty easy now, I'm good.
I think you're full of shit. There is plenty of ammo on gun store shelves, the only complaints I've heard are increasing prices. No "crying loudly," though :palm:

"Gun sellers across the United States are reporting major spikes in firearm and bullet purchases as the coronavirus spreads across the country.

"Pictures of long lines outside gun stores in California, Oklahoma and elsewhere have gone viral on social media.

"The ammunition website Ammo.com said it has recorded an unprecedented surge in bullet sales over the last three weeks. Administrators for the site, which ships ammunition to all but four states across the nation, released sales figures late Monday night showing a 77% increase in website visits between February 23 and March 15. Those visits led to a 222% increase in transactions over the same period when compared to the first three weeks in February.
Revenue has increased 309%, according to the site, which said coronavirus fears are fueling the sales surge."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/business/coronavirus-gun-sales/index.html

"Gun sellers across the United States are reporting major spikes in firearm and bullet purchases as the coronavirus spreads across the country.

"Pictures of long lines outside gun stores in California, Oklahoma and elsewhere have gone viral on social media.

"The ammunition website Ammo.com said it has recorded an unprecedented surge in bullet sales over the last three weeks. Administrators for the site, which ships ammunition to all but four states across the nation, released sales figures late Monday night showing a 77% increase in website visits between February 23 and March 15. Those visits led to a 222% increase in transactions over the same period when compared to the first three weeks in February.
Revenue has increased 309%, according to the site, which said coronavirus fears are fueling the sales surge."

It's good to be heavily armed to fan your 6 shooter,if the virus attacks.
Or hold off the attacking hoards looking for
T-paper to wipe their Top.

They feel insecure sitting on their huge stock piles of toilet paper & water....

Far, far, far more of them will die of boredom than roving bands of paper towel terrorists.......

They feel insecure sitting on their huge stock piles of toilet paper & water....

Far, far, far more of them will die of boredom than roving bands of paper towel terrorists.......

Boredom or COVID, it's anyone's guess to which now!

It's good to be heavily armed to fan your 6 shooter,if the virus attacks.
Or hold off the attacking hoards looking for
T-paper to wipe their Top.

Well, you just never know when some thugs might show up to take the invisible PBJ sandwiches you loudly claim to be making for the "poor." :laugh:

Back