Any of you have an inner nigger?

Could you point me to the thread where Desh uses the n-word in the heading of the post. Or in any part of her post.

OH, so it's only the dreaded "N" word that you have a problem with; or are you just being obtuse and defending Desh, no matter what she does?

OH, so it's only the dreaded "N" word that you have a problem with; or are you just being obtuse and defending Desh, no matter what she does?

Seeing as that my comment to ILA directly spoke to use of the n-word what made you think I was referencing anything else?

What does Desh have to do with my comment? And yes I'm well known on the board as a Desh defender.

Seeing as that my comment to ILA directly spoke to use of the n-word what made you think I was referencing anything else?

What does Desh have to do with my comment? And yes I'm well known on the board as a Desh defender.

You really have become dense and more myopic, over the years, haven't you.

You complained about a word, I then referenced Desh's language; but you've got your head so jambed between her legs, that you can't pay attention to what she's saying. :)

You really have become dense and more myopic, over the years, haven't you.

You complained about a word, I then referenced Desh's language; but you've got your head so jambed between her legs, that you can't pay attention to what she's saying. :)

Yeah, I don't think the n-word should be used by white people. That is why I commented. Otherwise I have said nothing about the language anyone uses on this board. Show me where Desh has used the n word and I'll comment.

I found a couple of videos of you dancing. You call this rhythm? (Nice cutoff jean shorts btw)

dancefail-15.gif

dancefail-8.gif

I never could understand why she didn't want to go dancing with me again.

Yeah, I don't think the n-word should be used by white people. That is why I commented. Otherwise I have said nothing about the language anyone uses on this board. Show me where Desh has used the n word and I'll comment.

So once again, for your myopic hearing impaired problem.
You complained about a word and I then referenced Desh's language; but you just use selective reading, when it comes to Desh.

So once again, for your myopic hearing impaired problem.
You complained about a word and I then referenced Desh's language; but you just use selective reading, when it comes to Desh.

Why are you complaining about Desh's language to me? I am not a mod on this board. If you have a problem talk to Damo, Grind or Soc.

And I'm sorry if you either can't, or won't, recognize the difference between the n-word and basically all other words.

Huh, I read half the article hoping to figure out what he means by the phrase but it was unclear.

oh then let me splain it to you Lucy.

The "inner nigger " phrase the man is using is to highlight the fact that the racists pieces of shit who keep claiming Trayvon was not a child don't think back people are ever children.

They are merely scary people who are adults from birth and should receive none of the same treatment white children get.

They never fear for their lives like children do , they are just thugs who want to steal your white women and kill you.

So they must never have a inner child right?

they instead have an " inner Nigger".

get it brick brain

Why are you complaining about Desh's language to me? I am not a mod on this board. If you have a problem talk to Damo, Grind or Soc.

And I'm sorry if you either can't, or won't, recognize the difference between the n-word and basically all other words.

Because I scare the shit out of the little flea dick

oh then let me splain it to you Lucy.

The "inner nigger " phrase the man is using is to highlight the fact that the racists pieces of shit who keep claiming Trayvon was not a child don't think back people are ever children.

They are merely scary people who are adults from birth and should receive none of the same treatment white children get.

They never fear for their lives like children do , they are just thugs who want to steal your white women and kill you.

So they must never have a inner child right?

they instead have an " inner Nigger".

get it brick brain

Take it up with the author who is black puddin.

BTW, do you think there is a difference between the Trayvon BAC Panther is trapsing around and the man child who came in contact with George Zimmerman? Do you think he was closer to manhood or a child?

I know that you won't honestly, you never do. Your anger and resentment illustrate how dishonest you have been about this trial. You don't care about Trayvon. He is just another statistic to you. You merely want to use him to try to further your political goals. You will burn in hell

Back