Any of you have an inner nigger?

DAMN - I must have missed it.
Was there cake?

tumblr_mpuyajslHR1suditao1_500.gif

Stand back everyone. Lily white Desh is going to lecture us on race from the black perspective utilizing her vast whitey experience. You go cracka!!!

so white people are not allowed to side with the black community even when they are dead right?

Gee that is pretty shitty thinking you racist

this is a tactic that has been used to divide people.

they want the black people standing alone so they can continue to treat them like crap.

what do they do if decent white, brown or whatever people stand up with the black Americans.

their ass is over

they want the black people standing alone so they can continue to treat them like crap.

what do they do if decent white, brown or whatever people stand up with the black Americans.

their ass is over

huh?

the African American community is tired of you NEVER allowing their children to just be children

play whatever fucking mind game you chose to claim yet again that black Americans are ALWAYS wrong in your minds.

what would be new about that

Oh fuck you! I brought up what I think is a valid point about his AGE. I am not being racist and I am not defending Zimmerman. Our legal system treats 17 year olds as adults all the time. Now suddenly I brought up the issue for the sole purpose of not allowing black children to be children??

Let me know if you ever want an actual discussion. You are no better than a fucking troll. You spout bullshit and name-call instead of talking.

how dare i ask desh to elaborate...that must mean i'm playing stupid

yet...you can ask threedee to elaborate...

hypocritical hack

Oh fuck you! I brought up what I think is a valid point about his AGE. I am not being racist and I am not defending Zimmerman. Our legal system treats 17 year olds as adults all the time. Now suddenly I brought up the issue for the sole purpose of not allowing black children to be children??

Let me know if you ever want an actual discussion. You are no better than a fucking troll. You spout bullshit and name-call instead of talking.

Face facts WB, you are a racist. It's clear to everyone on this board. You don't want black children to be children. In fact you have basically made your life mission to make black children miserable. Why are you such a hateful person?

Maybe these words from Michael Jackson can reach you and you can start making some much needed changes.

Face facts WB, you are a racist. It's clear to everyone on this board. You don't want black children to be children. In fact you have basically made your life mission to make black children miserable. Why are you such a hateful person?

Maybe these words from Michael Jackson can reach you and you can start making some much needed changes.

I made one change already. Desh is on ignore. I don't use that feature much, but....

their ass is over

And you're a creepy racist ass apologist.

Trayvon was the VICTIM not the perpitraitor.

He was someones child and did not have the benefits of adult status in our society.

HE WAS THE VICTIM!

ROFL

"Some of us have an Inner Child. Others have an Inner Nigger. Is Holder the president’s conscience? Or his Inner Nigger?"

ObamaHalfWhite.jpg

why did so many of you on the right have no idea what this man was saying?

Because you don't listen to them and call anything they say LIES made up just to make YOU feel bad.

its obvious you think most black people are liars and conmen

Back