Any of you have an inner nigger?

the fucking laws of this country consider EVERY 17 year old umemacipated child a child you fucking asshole.

WHY?????????

why is it SOOOOOOOOOO important for you to refuse he was someones child?

Oh you need me to splain that one to you too?

because you don't want to understand black people.

You just want them to go away.

they are not going away.

Your team is however going away.

not many cons get born these days

the fucking laws of this country consider EVERY 17 year old umemacipated child a child you fucking asshole.

WHY?????????

why is it SOOOOOOOOOO important for you to refuse he was someones child?

I never claimed that he wasn't someones child. You are someones child regardless of age. Why is it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important for you to envision him as a 12 year old? Why do you think people show 12 year old pictures of him instead of the 17 year old pictures of him with tattoos and flashing gang signs and bragging about doing drugs and fighting?

Oh yeah, because if people get to see the real Trayvon then they see a picture of someone who conceivably could have attacked someone. With your picture, you don't get that image. It isn't about truth with you. it is about stirring black peoples emotions so you can manipulate them into doing what you want. I think your anger today is stemming from the fact that you are starting to feel guilty about your actions.

You can attain forgiveness if you just ask for it

Oh you need me to splain that one to you too?

because you don't want to understand black people.

You just want them to go away.

they are not going away.

Your team is however going away.

not many cons get born these days

I don't need to understand them anymore than they need to understand me. No I do not want them to go away. I want them to lead prosperous lives free of democrat plantation rule. But, that doesn't appear likely anytime soon.

you hate them and want them to go away.

they know it and you know it.

that is why none of you fucking idiots coud understand the man in the article.

Your selfish little small minded bigots who devour hate to be able like yourselves

black children are children and they will NOT be relabeled so you can makes excuses to murder them

you hate them and want them to go away.

they know it and you know it.

that is why none of you fucking idiots coud understand the man in the article.

Your selfish little small minded bigots who devour hate to be able like yourselves

But you are white, how can you understand them when you never had to go through anything they went through. You prosper from the same white privilege that BAC complains about. You sit there making all that money off of your rental properties. Trayvon's parents didn't. Your life doesn't materially change because you type words on a message board.

You racist pieces of shit don't allow black children to be children.

I hate your fucking guts for that one

now any time you need a translator I will be there to help you understand what the black community is trying to tell you.

fucking hell KNOWS you refuse to listen to anything black people say unless it one who is telling all of the black people are just lying about racism.

your really special that way huh

You racist pieces of shit don't allow black children to be children.

I hate your fucking guts for that one

When referring to a "child", most people are not talking about someone who is 17 years old. I am not getting into the discussion of the 'N' word, but Trayvon was old enough to operate a motor vehicle alone. So I think "teenager" or "teen" might fit, but not the term "child".

now any time you need a translator I will be there to help you understand what the black community is trying to tell you.

fucking hell KNOWS you refuse to listen to anything black people say unless it one who is telling all of the black people are just lying about racism.

your really special that way huh

I need your help here Desh. What is this black man, Shelby Steele, trying to tell us?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...8618681599902640.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

He was legally a child so insisting he NOT be called what the law called him is nothing but an attempt to make his killing a lessor crime.

its done to black people all the time in these fucking cases

He was legally a child so insisting he NOT be called what the law called him is nothing but an attempt to make his killing a lessor crime.

its done to black people all the time in these fucking cases

My questioning calling a 17 year old a child has nothing to do with race. And 17 year olds are usually tried as adults in felony cases.

Besides, my comment was about what WE call a 17 year old. Not the legal definition of an adult. The legal issue concerning the case has been determined by a jury.

the African American community is tired of you NEVER allowing their children to just be children

play whatever fucking mind game you chose to claim yet again that black Americans are ALWAYS wrong in your minds.

what would be new about that

the African American community is tired of you NEVER allowing their children to just be children

play whatever fucking mind game you chose to claim yet again that black Americans are ALWAYS wrong in your minds.

what would be new about that

She told you WB. Quit being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

the solutions path can only begotten to by admitting the racism the right protects at every cost is real.

insisting that black people opinions on race issues is NOT just designed to make white people feel bad has to happen.

the solutions path can only begotten to by admitting the racism the right protects at every cost is real.

insisting that black people opinions on race issues is NOT just designed to make white people feel bad has to happen.

It's a good thing you are lecturing someone not on the right about what the right supposedly does.

Back