Any of you have an inner nigger?

You racist pieces of shit don't allow black children to be children.

I hate your fucking guts for that one

You know with 70% of black children being raised in households where the father isn't married to the mother like Trayvon, it would appear blacks aren't letting their children be children

now any time you need a translator I will be there to help you understand what the black community is trying to tell you.

fucking hell KNOWS you refuse to listen to anything black people say unless it one who is telling all of the black people are just lying about racism.

your really special that way huh

Stand back everyone. Lily white Desh is going to lecture us on race from the black perspective utilizing her vast whitey experience. You go cracka!!!

You know with 70% of black children being raised in households where the father isn't married to the mother like Trayvon, it would appear blacks aren't letting their children be children

70% of blacks are born out of wedlock. Trayvon's parents were married they just happened to get divorced.

Anyone who has lived or is living under racist colonialism has no problem with understanding the oppression of 'black' people in the 'States. Pity the 'white' bullies can't learn the same trick.

Anyone who has lived or is living under racist colonialism has no problem with understanding the oppression of 'black' people in the 'States. Pity the 'white' bullies can't learn the same trick.

So are you trying to say that Wales is racially oppressed??

Why are you complaining about Desh's language to me? I am not a mod on this board. If you have a problem talk to Damo, Grind or Soc.

And I'm sorry if you either can't, or won't, recognize the difference between the n-word and basically all other words.

Why are you complaining about the use of the N word to me? I am not a mod on this board. If you have a problem talk to Damo, Grind or Soc.

And I'm sorry if you either can't, or won't, recognize that all words have meaning; even when they're written by liberals.

the fucking laws of this country consider EVERY 17 year old umemacipated child a child you fucking asshole.

WHY?????????

why is it SOOOOOOOOOO important for you to refuse he was someones child?

Until they commit a crime like assault and battery and then they can be charged as an adult.

WHY - WHY are you a criminal apologist?

Why are you complaining about the use of the N word to me? I am not a mod on this board. If you have a problem talk to Damo, Grind or Soc.

And I'm sorry if you either can't, or won't, recognize that all words have meaning; even when they're written by liberals.

Actually I commented to ILA about the use of the n-word. I said nothing to you. You addressed me.

I'm well aware words have meaning just as I'm well aware of the history of the n-word which is what I specifically spoke to. That has nothing to do with liberal or conservative.

He's not content with just the trial of Zimmerman going the way it did. People like him need more and more inter-racial violence. And he's not just an isolated case now either. There are enough just like him to ignite some real violence against blacks. Decent people in America need to find a way to be proactive against that kind of people.

Actually I commented to ILA about the use of the n-word. I said nothing to you. You addressed me.

I'm well aware words have meaning just as I'm well aware of the history of the n-word which is what I specifically spoke to. That has nothing to do with liberal or conservative.

When did ILA become a mod?

Back