Anybody know how our Southern fancy fellows voted today?

Legina. This is NOT a thread for you to suck off Grind. (Go start your own thread)

ALL HAIL GRIND, FOR HE IS WISE AND KIND!
DetailedUntidyAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gif

QUESTION to Moderators: Is 'Southern Caucasians' acceptable as a Thread Title? How about 'Southern Crackas'? 'Southern Rednecks'?

How many fucking 'Rules' do you have here?

I have the same number you have. Don't you read them?

BTW, I got a thread title changed too, for the same reason. JPP considers the term "Negro" to be a racial slur. It isn't allowed in titles.

Now you know.

BTW, consider yourself lucky. Grind is chill. If Billy had seen this thread first, you'd have a different set of problems.

Read Rule 15.

Rule 15:
"15. No posting racial slurs of any kind in thread titles, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders."

Which was a 'slur'? 'Southern' or 'Negro'?

It sounds more like Doris enforcing her 'Political Correct' views. Sad Day for Freedom of Expression at JPP.

I have the same number you have. Don't you read them?

BTW, I got a thread title changed too, for the same reason. JPP considers the term "Negro" to be a racial slur. It isn't allowed in titles.

Now you know.

BTW, consider yourself lucky. Grind is chill. If Billy had seen this thread first, you'd have a different set of problems.

:) hahahahahahahahaha ....
Dude, if the word 'Negro' is a 'slur', ... we're going to need a List of 'Forbidden Words'.

hahahahahahahahaha ....Dude, if the word 'Negro' is a 'slur', ... we're going to need a List of 'Forbidden Words'.

I'd drop it and bend the knee, if I were you.

You've been told - very gently and with great subtlety - by the chillest mod, that JPP considers the term "Negro" to be a racial slur. Them's the rules.

I'd drop it and bend the knee, if I were you.

You've been told - very gently and with great subtlety - by the chillest mod, that JPP considers the term "Negro" to be a racial slur. Them's the rules.

"Them's the rules.'
Well, if 'Negro' is considered a 'slur', how do you know what other everyday words are considered 'slurs'?
Is 'Taco bender' a slur?
How about 'Redneck'?
'Chink'?
NAACP ... is 'Colored' a slur?

"In the English language, Negro (plural Negroes) is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage.[1] The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive, or completely neutral, largely depending on the region or country where it is used. It has various equivalents in other languages of Europe. From the latest United States census figures, approximately 36,000 Americans identify their ethnicity as "Negro".[2]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro

"Them's the rules.' Well, if 'Negro' is considered a 'slur', how do you know what other everyday words are considered 'slurs'? Is 'Taco bender' a slur? How about 'Redneck'? 'Chink'? NAACP ... is 'Colored' a slur?
"In the English language, Negro (plural Negroes) is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Negroid heritage.[1] The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive, or completely neutral, largely depending on the region or country where it is used. It has various equivalents in other languages of Europe. From the latest United States census figures, approximately 36,000 Americans identify their ethnicity as "Negro"."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro

Read Rule 15 and get back to me. You'll find that the prohibition on racial slurs only applies to thread titles, and there's a reason for that.

The bottom line is this: JPP decides what is acceptable. Not Wikipedia, not the NAACP, not me, and not you.

If you want to make yourself an asshole about this, go ahead. I consider Grind's method of dealing with it to be extremely kind and gentle. My advice is to suck it up and move on. Start fucking with the bull, and you might get the horn.

What did I do there?

When new users register to gain access to this site, they perforce have to acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the rules.

Guess what?

Well I checked. There's no rule 15. I guess they removed it. I have been called a N-word and N-word lover and they didn't do anything.

Back