Anybody know how our Southern fancy fellows voted today?

I think you actually had to scroll past the Rules to get to that old link. You didn't see a Sticky: Rules of the Board! link at the top of the page?

Oh there it is. No clue why it led me to the old link. Thanks.

Well, I think the OP is old school. Like Clint Eastwood old school.

He didn't change shit. have you been following the thread?

The title now is "Anybody know how our Southern friendly dudes Voted today?"

The previous title was "Anybody know how our Southern Negros Voted today?:

Yeah. I noticed the dialect, too. "Is you old school"?

Was that satire?

Nope. I wanted to make sure he wasn't being racist.

Read Rule 15 and get back to me. You'll find that the prohibition on racial slurs only applies to thread titles, and there's a reason for that.

The bottom line is this: JPP decides what is acceptable. Not Wikipedia, not the NAACP, not me, and not you.

If you want to make yourself an asshole about this, go ahead. I consider Grind's method of dealing with it to be extremely kind and gentle. My advice is to suck it up and move on. Start fucking with the bull, and you might get the horn.

I've been told, or the implication is, that the word 'Negro' is a 'slur'. I will jot that down in my 'Forbidden Words' book.

Oh there it is. No clue why it led me to the old link. Thanks.

Well, I think the OP is old school. Like Clint Eastwood old school.

Wrong. I support JPP and it's commitment to Free Expression. I like to bring out the 'Politically Correct' types. The ones that are self-righteous. The ones that will be first to burn the books and destroy the Museums and Libraries in the name of Party Cohesiveness. These are the 'Word Nazis' that your mother warned you about.

Wrong. I support JPP and it's commitment to Free Expression. I like to bring out the 'Politically Correct' types. The ones that are self-righteous. The ones that will be first to burn the books and destroy the Museums and Libraries in the name of Party Cohesiveness. These are the 'Word Nazis' that your mother warned you about.

What I mean is those old men who have been through those times when people called them Negros or coloreds without being racist. I mean NAACP even have the fucking word "colored".

Back