Anybody still advocating for Third World Labor to replace American Labor?

Jack

Verified User
Yeah. Never was a good political strategy. Glad that's off the Table. Even the PC Fascists have had to give up on this.

Yeah. Never was a good political strategy. Glad that's off the Table. Even the PC Fascists have had to give up on this.

Open borders are still very much on the table for the Democrats. During their primary debates, Obama was repeatedly criticized for deporting illegal immigrants. It's not enough that we take in third world immigrants, even deporting the ones who came here illegally is too much for the modern DNC.
The Republicans, while worse on every single other issue, aren't as bad on this one. But outsourcing has increased under Trump and it's become obvious that the wall promise was a lie.

Putting your head and the sand and pretending the third world doesn't exist is a recipe for a failed state. Nationalists are animals. There is no contradiction between any laborer anywhere of world, anyone who claims there is is an ally of the reactionaries and bourgeoisie against the workers.

'Zero Immigration'. That should be the Policy of both Red Team/Blue Team.

We will destroy you, your fascism, your evil. There should be a right to migration. Immigration restrictionists are enemies of labor. Fucking Nazi animal, you need a bullet in the brain.

We will destroy you, your fascism, your evil. There should be a right to migration. Immigration restrictionists are enemies of labor. Fucking Nazi animal, you need a bullet in the brain.

Uh, yeah. Sure.

Why do you want MORE Basket Weavers when automation & robotics are already here? Do you think sending UBI Checks to MORE people is a Good Idea?

Uh, yeah. Sure.

Why do you want MORE Basket Weavers when automation & robotics are already here? Do you think sending UBI Checks to MORE people is a Good Idea?

Look I know most conservative Republicans are dumber than a bag full of hammers but calling them automation and robotic is just plain rude.

Look I know most conservative Republicans are dumber than a bag full of hammers but calling them automation and robotic is just plain rude.

He wants to make it illegal for your wife to immigrate. He is a fascist. You aid and abet fascism. There is no contradiction between the workers and you do not "import" human beings, they are not products and that is neo fascist framing. The white supremacists are dogs and animals. There is no contradiction between any fellow workers.

He wants to make it illegal for your wife to immigrate. He is a fascist. You aid and abet fascism. There is no contradiction between the workers and you do not "import" human beings, they are not products and that is neo fascist framing. The white supremacists are dogs and animals. There is no contradiction between any fellow workers.

You have become a Dupe of the Capitalists.
They (and apparently YOU) want American Workers to compete with Workers in Bangladesh.

You're just a trolly boi.

Well then considering that we are a nation of immigrants you're ideas are pretty Un-American.

You have to react to the times. We no longer need 'immigrants' to replace the Native People, toil the Land, nor man the Industrial Factories.
The 'Machines' will be doing the Labor going Forward.

You have to react to the times. We no longer need 'immigrants' to replace the Native People, toil the Land, nor man the Industrial Factories.
The 'Machines' will be doing the Labor going Forward.

Uh yeah we do. Look around you with the eyes of a biologist. See all those inbred tar heeled goobers with 6 toes and superfluous nipples and IQ’s lower than the Boston tunnel that abound by the millions here?

That’s why we need immigrants. Unless your idea of what this nation needs is a country full of Grind’s and Watermark’s. What could possibly go wrong there?

'Zero Immigration'. That should be the Policy of both Red Team/Blue Team.

I'm for neither zero immigration or open borders. Aside from ending the lottery system and amending the rules governing the asylum system, I don't really want to set lower quotas for immigration.

Uh yeah we do. Look around you with the eyes of a biologist. See all those inbred tar heeled goobers with 6 toes and superfluous nipples and IQ’s lower than the Boston tunnel that abound by the millions here?

That’s why we need immigrants. Unless your idea of what this nation needs is a country full of Grind’s and Watermark’s. What could possibly go wrong there?

Despite his useless online presence, WM is actually a productive member of society (at least the workforce).

:) hahaha ... OK. You have a point.

Well then considering that we are a nation of immigrants you're ideas are pretty Un-American.

While this is technically true, the first wave of legal immigrants were Krauts. The Federalists were right to oppose them. It set in motion the long history of conservative parties being restrictive and liberal/populist/progressive parties attracting immigrant votes.

I'm for neither zero immigration or open borders. Aside from ending the lottery system and amending the rules governing the asylum system, I don't really want to set lower quotas for immigration.

So, you think the US should become a India or China? Not enough people here for you? In your heart, you want more people from California to move to Washington State? More people from the Middle East? More people from Asia? Just MORE people?

So, you think the US should become a India or China? Not enough people here for you? In your heart, you want more people from California to move to Washington State? More people from the Middle East? More people from Asia? Just MORE people?

People migrating from CA to WA is a separate matter, albeit one that has been hurting my state for several decades.

I don't know if you are familiar with the net growth rate numbers of modern Western nations. You are probably just yanking my chain, since they have told the same story for over twenty years. While the US is better off than the rest of the pack, replacement levels are typically made-up by immigration. We simply cannot become India or China for that reason.

Obviously, I want as few people from the ME as possible. Ending the lottery system means we aren't simply taking in people to fulfill a diversity quota.

Back