Are Men Obsessed With the Roman Empire?

I'll watch any decent movie about the Roman empire out there!

The other day I was wondering if the legions of the Roman empire and the armies of Han dynasty China had encountered each other of the field of battle, which side would prevail?

Good question.

ETA: I expect that would have been an interesting match-up. The Roman legions were disciplined, organized, well-armed... unlike most of the warriors of Europe and the Mediterranean region that they conquered. The Han were as well.

Last edited:
Yes.

Oscillator=Into the Night

He used to go by Perry Phimosis and many other names. Apparently the username history only holds so many.

WD30cWa.jpg

Good question.

ETA: I expect that would have been an interesting match-up. The Roman legions were disciplined, organized, well-armed... unlike most of the warriors of Europe and the Mediterranean region that they conquered. The Han were as well.

Good tactical analysis!

I think the Han Chinese were only vaguely aware of a great empire far to their west. And the Roman's only indirect knowledge of China was through the silk and porcelain they were acquiring through near eastern merchants. Realistically, no chance Romans ever encountered the Chinese, except in pseudo-lengendary accounts

He used to go by Perry Phimosis and many other names. Apparently the username history only holds so many.

WD30cWa.jpg

And the list will continue to grow.

I suggest you get past it and go bitch about someone else for a while. (Because that is literally all you do on this forum...is bitch and whine about everyone else.)

Same troll. I always get 5 notifications without actually responding to the person.

You are a massive troll. Do you want to see your trolling again? I give you COMPLETE POSTS, not cut up or anything. This is what you post on a near daily basis.

go kill yourself
go kill yourself you piece of shit
go kill yourself you worthless troll
go kill yourself. banning you from now on
go kill yourself
go kill yourself