Atheists are so funny!

Does it matter? Is scientific research going to stop in its tracks because of him? Are people going to stop believing in the the literal text of the bible because of you? Is this anything more than two people flexing their "Internet muscles"?

I am just trying to interject some.common sense from a perspective of a person who doesn't see a conflict between science and faith.

But then again.....am Ai going to change either of your minds?....fuck....Internet muscles flexed, I suppose.

so we should just close down all internet message boards?

If PMP was arguing the earth was flat, would you still say there is no conflict between science and faith?

I agree PMP won't change his mind. I am surprised the Prof. has hung in this long. Rather than saying the two sides can co-exist, I personally go for the "walk away from a pointless discussion" choice. Not always, of course. But sometimes.

If PMP was arguing the earth was flat, would you still say there is no conflict between science and faith?

I agree PMP won't change his mind. I am surprised the Prof. has hung in this long. Rather than saying the two sides can co-exist, I personally go for the "walk away from a pointless discussion" choice. Not always, of course. But sometimes.

No....that's not what I am saying at all. I say the chicken.came first because how would the egg come to be?....you say the egg came first because where did the chicken come from?

It's a useless endeavor.

It's not a dumb argument to correct his strawman characterization of evolution or his misrepresentation / misunderstanding of mitochondrial Eve. You have exhibited similiar errors. We did not come from two people or even eight, the science he quoted does not support such nonsense and even contradicts it.

so tell me this.....if evolution of the human species occurred on a massive scale simultaneously across the globe......why aren't there different types of human beings from different parts of the world?.......somewhere there should be some life that isn't based on DNA.......there should be something based on XYZ.....

I'm not saying the earth is flat....I'm saying liberal brain waves are flat.....the person arguing that there cannot be a god because there is science is the one who lacks understanding of reality.....

Does it matter? Is scientific research going to stop in its tracks because of him? Are people going to stop believing in the the literal text of the bible because of you? Is this anything more than two people flexing their "Internet muscles"?

I am just trying to interject some.common sense from a perspective of a person who doesn't see a conflict between science and faith.

But then again.....am Ai going to change either of your minds?....fuck....Internet muscles flexed, I suppose.

People may learn about evolution and the significance of mitochondrial Eve from me or be mislead about them by him. Where it leads them I don't really care.

so tell me this.....if evolution of the human species occurred on a massive scale simultaneously across the globe......why aren't there different types of human beings from different parts of the world?.......somewhere there should be some life that isn't based on DNA.......there should be something based on XYZ.....

The other hominids went extinct.

Ummm no, there should not be life that is not based on DNA.

I'm not saying the earth is flat....I'm saying liberal brain waves are flat.....the person arguing that there cannot be a god because there is science is the one who lacks understanding of reality.....

And the person who says "science is wrong because I believe in an infeasible part of a book written by people who had but a rudimentary understanding of science" what do his/her brainwaves indicate?

Once again.....chicken/egg.

BTW....people like you? Killed others because they said the Earth was round instead of flat at one point in our history...and that the Earth revolved around the Sun....and....

Again, no one was arguing that evolution or science cannot coexist with God. You reject science whenever it contradicts your belief in God and the literal truth of the Bible. That's what this is about.

BTW....people like you? Killed others because they said the Earth was round instead of flat at one point in our history...and that the Earth revolved around the Sun....and....

really?......people like me?.......lol......people like me may have thought people like you were fucking idiots but they never killed anyone......

Again, no one was arguing that evolution or science cannot coexist with God. You reject science whenever it contradicts your belief in God and the literal truth of the Bible. That's what this is about.

lol, I don't reject science at all......I do find some of the things people pretend science proves to be amusing, some to the point of demanding ridicule......science and God can coexist.....atheists and God cannot.....

really?......people like me?.......lol......people like me may have thought people like you were fucking idiots but they never killed anyone......

Biblical.literalists.....the Church sets the rules, you obey blindly. If they say the Earth is flat...you nod your head and drool.....and you will destroy anyone who disagrees. History proves you wrong.

leaving no evidence they ever existed.....but, despite the lack of evidence you still believe.......your faith is strong....

There is evidence but before you reject the science in other areas can we resolve your first errors. Do you acknowledge that you have misrepresented the theories of how ?speciation occurs? Do you acknowledge that you misrepresented mitochondrial Eve?

You claim that Noah brought one feline, implying that from that all other type of felines evolved. How do you think speciation happened there?

Last edited:
lol, I don't reject science at all......I do find some of the things people pretend science proves to be amusing, some to the point of demanding ridicule......science and God can coexist.....atheists and God cannot.....

You reject science if it contradicts your beliefs in the Bible. You made that quite clear with mitochondrial Eve. You took a little piece of information (mainly the name given to the idea) out of context because you thought it confirmed your beliefs and you ignored and rejected everything else.

Atheists and God cannot coexist? Huh? You want to rephrase that? Atheists exist.

Biblical.literalists.....the Church sets the rules, you obey blindly. If they say the Earth is flat...you nod your head and drool.....and you will destroy anyone who disagrees. History proves you wrong.

but I'm not a literalist.......sucks that your argument falls apart, doesn't it......

Back