Atheists are so funny!

You claim that Noah brought one feline, implying that from that all other type of felines evolved. How do you think speciation happened there?

actually I claimed he brought two.....and I have never argued that evolution doesn't explain the differences between snow lepards and Siberian tigers, or why we have 37,000 different types of beetles......

I just reject your claim that humans and sequoias evolved from the same source.....

There is evidence but before you reject the science in other areas can we resolve your first errors. Do you acknowledge that you have misrepresented the theories of how ?speciation occurs? Do you acknowledge that you misrepresented mitochondrial Eve?

of course not....I simply don't agree with your misunderstandings of what science tells us.....

actually I claimed he brought two.....and I have never argued that evolution doesn't explain the differences between snow lepards and Siberian tigers, or why we have 37,000 different types of beetles......

I just reject your claim that humans and sequoias evolved from the same source.....

I meant one type of feline. Okay, two, can you answer the question? How did they evolve into other type of felines? Do you think it happened as I explained the process or do you think it happened through the ridiculous strawman process you erected in the post that began all this?

You also evaded your error on mitochondrial Eve.

In this thread, I never made the claim that humans and sequoias evolved from the same source. My focus has been narrow on your ridiculous claims about speciation and your misrepresentation of mitochondrial Eve. You are attempting to widen the field to distract and confuse.

of course not....I simply don't agree with your misunderstandings of what science tells us.....

Then explain what you think the theories tell us? The work on mitochondrial Eve DISTINCTLY AND SPECIFICALLY contradicts what you claimed it shows. That proves that you don't understand or you are misrepresenting the science. It's not a simple difference of opinion. You are lying or you are incapable of processing the information.

Your parsing of my posts and attempts to drop context don't do anything to help you. They just demonstrate your lack of honesty and the methods you use to confirm your bias.

I'm not aware of any science I am denying, or any that contradicts my belief in the Bible....

The science concerning mitochondrial Eve. It did not claim that only one woman existed at some previous point and it specifically contradicts that. You also grossly misrepresented theories of speciation to erect a strawman.

and do you deny he does?.....

YOU said, "Atheists and God cannot [coexist]."

Whatever, this one is inane. All it does is show that you have a problem with constructing logically valid arguments.

The science concerning mitochondrial Eve.

does not contradict my beliefs.....now if you had scientific evidence of thirteen mitochondrial "Eves" you would have a point.....

YOU said, "Atheists and God cannot [coexist]."

Whatever, this one is inane. All it does is show that you have a problem with constructing logically valid arguments.

being an atheist is insane.....you devote your energy to the impossible, trying to prove God can't exist.....

I see Nature as the giver of all life and the greatest force humans will ever know.

When I die, I return to Nature .. thus, I live forever.

Not sure how to label that .. but I believe it to my core.

'God' is an invented tool.

I never mind whatever you ask.

This sounds like DQ's beliefs. He refers to Gaea.

that there is no inconsistency between science and the belief that there is a single maternal source for all of humanity.....

There absolutely is. You are cherry picking. Mitochondrial Eve does not claim that there was a single maternal source for all of humanity. It claims that the most recent common matrilineal ancestor existed about 200000 years ago. Eve had a mother, grandmother, etc.. The same science indicates that Y chromosomal Adam existed at least 37000 years prior to her. They did not exist at the same time which means there were other women in your line from Eve's mating partner(s) and or her daughter(s) and granddaughter(s) mating partner(s). Further, the same science shows that populations of archaic humans never fell below tens of thousands.

You can either accept all of that and bring it in to agreement with your faith (literal Genesis has to be discarded) or you can reject it all. To cherry pick, as you do, is just dishonest.

Last edited:
???...you consider evolution to be a ridiculous strawman?......

Answer the question you lying coward. Did it happen as I explained or according to your ridiculous claims of how speciation is thought to occur.

I think YOU presented a ridiculous strawman as being the theory of speciation.

but I'm not a literalist.......sucks that your argument falls apart, doesn't it......

Oh yes you are...take our other debate as an example....you say that there's no way that the Holy Bible could have been influenced by the Roman Political Structure. That it is God's direct word and.not to be questioned.....that is a literalist.

Back