Atheists are so funny!

Oh yes you are...take our other debate as an example....you say that there's no way that the Holy Bible could have been influenced by the Roman Political Structure. That it is God's direct word and.not to be questioned.....that is a literalist.

lol.....no, I'm not a literalist......just because I don't accept your ridiculous arguments doesn't make me one.....for example....the Bible says that the cattle on a thousand hills sing God's praises.....I think there are more than a thousand hills......

level of precision?.....you sure it couldn't have been 36,999?......you sure it couldn't have been June?.....

So then, you reject the science?

Again, you took one of my points out of context and responded which is the same way you read the science. You take what confirms your bias and reject the rest. You are less credible than katsung.

/grins.....you of strong faith....

You are the one who introduced this source, not I. I never really stated that I think it is true or false. I am just pointing out that you are misrepresenting it.

what part of my repeated answer are you too stupid to understand?....

The part where you answered. Did the speciation occur according to the actual theories, I explained, or according to your strawman presentation of the theories? You have not answered any question but affirmed that you are a liar and a coward.

So then, you reject the science?
no, only your claims about it....

You are the one who introduced this source, not I. I never really stated that I think it is true or false. I am just pointing out that you are misrepresenting it.

I? or you.....

The part where you answered

I answered....evolution explains the differentiation between snow leopards and Siberian tigers, between red winged blackbirds and ravens.....if you believe something other than that I do not agree with you.....

You have not answered any question but affirmed that you are a liar and a coward.

????...hey dimwit.....I answered the question.....if you have something new you would like to introduce to the argument, get on with it.....

no, only your claims about it....

I? or you.....

I answered....evolution explains the differentiation between snow leopards and Siberian tigers, between red winged blackbirds and ravens.....if you believe something other than that I do not agree with you.....

????...hey dimwit.....I answered the question.....if you have something new you would like to introduce to the argument, get on with it.....

Bullshit. I reported the claims of your source, mitochondrial Eve.

I did not ask whether evoloution explains the difference between snow leopards and Siberian tigers. You are attempting to generalize. I asked you a more specific question about your belief on how speciation occurred. You have not answered but cowardly and repeatedly evade.

Answer the question. How did speciation occur among these types of felines?

Who is trying to enforce religion through the law?

You are a lying POS

Gays can't get married because of a MANUFACTURED law by Christians like me even when my bible tells me "Do not judge or be judged" and explains that you shouldn't "throw stones", basically judging other sinners. We all sin. What makes more significant than the other is the only question.

What proves that all the variation of felines evolved from one feline species?

There is a ton of evidence for human evolution. DNA alone is enough to prove it and then there is the fossil record. Same thing with the felines, by the way, but I would still like to hear your answer.

What proves that all the variation of felines evolved from one feline species?

There is a ton of evidence for human evolution. DNA alone is enough to prove it and then there is the fossil record. Same thing with the felines, by the way, but I would still like to hear your answer.

DNA could as easily "prove" creation as it could "prove evolution..........the fossil record merely proves that other apelike creatures existed, it does not prove that one was the source of another.....

as to felines, by means of hybridization one can duplicate the growth of the feline family......perhaps you have personally tried that with apes.....was it successful?

DNA could as easily "prove" creation as it could "prove evolution..........the fossil record merely proves that other apelike creatures existed, it does not prove that one was the source of another.....

as to felines, by means of hybridization one can duplicate the growth of the feline family......perhaps you have personally tried that with apes.....was it successful?

Explain how DNA proves creation?

The fossil record along with DNA and what we know about feline evolution ;) is enough to prove human evolution.

According to you, there was one type of feline and from that one type came all the rest. How could hybridization occur without different species of felines? Can you expand on this?

Back