Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

You can understand why it is hard to take you seriously when you post now?

Because of sarcastic questions noting why I was being sarcastic? Yeah, I can see why you are confused. It wasn't explained at a 3 year old level so you got "Brandonated" and "confusticated".

You can understand why it is hard to take you seriously when you post now?

It depends upon whether he's still pushing "Obama is a Kenyan" over ten years later.

FWIW, the #1 reason why I believe the birth certificate meme is a lie is because, had it been real, Hillary Clinton would have found it and used it against him.

Only fucking morons believe Obama isn't a US citizen and that Trump did nothing wrong on 1/6. Fuck all morons.

After he destroys the economy wracking up so much debt he'll get tossed on his ass in 2012 like Carter was, then maybe the truth will come out. But he'll get pardoned, because we're not the banana republic that he wants us to be.

Oh yeah, Obama was supposedly going to be a failed one term president who drove us into a Depression.

It depends upon whether he's still pushing "Obama is a Kenyan" over ten years later.

FWIW, the #1 reason why I believe the birth certificate meme is a lie is because, had it been real, Hillary Clinton would have found it and used it against him.

Only fucking morons believe Obama isn't a US citizen and that Trump did nothing wrong on 1/6. Fuck all morons.
Trump was still clinging to the fake birth certificate lie for years, well into Obama's second term.

Trump was still clinging to the fake birth certificate lie for years, well into Obama's second term.

A lot of Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the Life and Times of Donald J. Trump. IIRC, although Trump dipped his toe into politics a few times in the past, it was when his Apprentice show began faltering that he sought a bigger dose of public adoration by going all in with politics.

Whether or not Pedo Don actually believed his bullshit about Obama's birth certificate remains to be seen but I'd bet he didn't.

He does magical thinking

If he wants it to be true he just believes it

Trump is mentally ill

The Republican cult party is trying to kill our democracy

A lot of Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the Life and Times of Donald J. Trump. IIRC, although Trump dipped his toe into politics a few times in the past, it was when his Apprentice show began faltering that he sought a bigger dose of public adoration by going all in with politics.

Whether or not Pedo Don actually believed his bullshit about Obama's birth certificate remains to be seen but I'd bet he didn't.
I believe it was the utter humiliation at the hands of Obama at the WHC dinner.

Weak for sure. I always thought the victim schtick was an act aimed at getting the under educated to protect his image.

I find his superiority complex amusing.

It's all based on his micro-penis issue. He overcompensates, the sign of a weak person. It may also explain his pedophilia; the children don't laugh at him like the women do.

Trump's micro-penis is proof money can't buy everything. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Even if true, it is a little late Obama has been out of office for 5 years, sure if proven he could be stripped of his perks and jailed. But the real problem is every pact and piece of legislation under his presidency could be voided. What a fucking disaster that would be.

I believe it was the utter humiliation at the hands of Obama at the WHC dinner.

he was called to this purpose by globalism run amock that needs to be reigned in.
:truestory:

it's still a hero's calling for those with spines.

you cowards go on repeating lies. we'll win anyway.

we can have the globalism debate again. right here. right now.

globalist zealotry is for fascist fucktards, humanity haters, and depopulaters.

discuss.

Even if true, it is a little late Obama has been out of office for 5 years, sure if proven he could be stripped of his perks and jailed. But the real problem is every pact and piece of legislation under his presidency could be voided. What a fucking disaster that would be.

There is absolutely no way it could be true. There is no possible universe in which Obama was not born in Hawaii. He is not like trump, with a connected family that could make huge coverups.

That being said, if somehow Obama's family was able to commit bizarrely detailed fraud, it would be hard to jail Obama for that. He was a new born at the time.

Also, the laws would not be voided. I keep coming back to the point that it is impossible to take the alt right seriously on other claims, when they make up preposterous claims.

There is absolutely no way it could be true. There is no possible universe in which Obama was not born in Hawaii. He is not like trump, with a connected family that could make huge coverups.

That being said, if somehow Obama's family was able to commit bizarrely detailed fraud, it would be hard to jail Obama for that. He was a new born at the time.

Also, the laws would not be voided. I keep coming back to the point that it is impossible to take the alt right seriously on other claims, when they make up preposterous claims.
I agree Obama was born in the USA. But if it were true every piece of legislation requiring the president's signature would possibly be invalid.

Back