Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Check it out folks.....the result of two willfully ignorant neocon parrots putting their heads together.

Been there done that! That you and all the other neocon numbskulls won't accept what the State of Hawaii, the State Dept. and the Secret Service have all validated is of little consequence. But of course, it's all a vast conspiracy that was conceived in 1966 to defeat the PNAC crap brought to fruition by the Shrub & company....right bunky? Keep it up, Southie....it's a vote against the GOP with each Squawk.

I'm asking for a legitimate birth certificate. Where is it? Ppffttt...

Been there done that! That you and all the other neocon numbskulls won't accept what the State of Hawaii, the State Dept. and the Secret Service have all validated is of little consequence. But of course, it's all a vast conspiracy that was conceived in 1966 to defeat the PNAC crap brought to fruition by the Shrub & company....right bunky? Keep it up, Southie....it's a vote against the GOP with each Squawk.

I'm asking for a legitimate birth certificate. Where is it? Ppffttt...

You're a willfully ignorant neocon parrot squawking the same insipidly stubborn, tired line over, and Over and OVER....as the posts show. You're done.....now say something stupid and congratulate yourself. Adios.

You're a willfully ignorant neocon parrot squawking the same insipidly stubborn, tired line over, and Over and OVER....as the posts show. You're done.....now say something stupid and congratulate yourself. Adios.
Still no birth certificate? Ten bucks and Obama's signature is all that's needed to get one. :pke:

SuckerTease raisess a false straw argument. mccain did release all his info, but in the tradition of the Goebbel's school SuckerAss will just lie and spin and try to weasel out of it. it wasn;t an issue because JSM made it a non-issue with quick release of full info. it came and went like a summer rain shower.

McCain himself didn't release it.

"...the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/05/john_mccains_birthplace.html

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth certificates"

The only context I know of for these Panamanian birth certificates for McCain were in the Hollander v McCain lawsuit. What I have read suggests that these documents were obtained by a third party.

After extensive searching, I have not been able to find any evidence (including newspaper reports) that McCain ever released a Birth Certificate himself. If McCain had released these documents which clearly show he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama, how could he at the same time on his campaign web site maintain he was born in the Canal ZONE see http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/News/Speeches/4dd9f383-be1c-4c37-865a-c42421c8162b.htm ? The only birth certificate reference I did find was to him showing a certificate privately to a reporter, a souvenir certificate signed by the base commander.

As far as I can tell, and feel free to contradict me with evidence, John McCain never released any birth certificates and his official statements of where he was born contradict what the actual certificates say."

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/145657

"...the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/05/john_mccains_birthplace.html

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth

certificates"

The only context I know of for these Panamanian birth certificates for McCain were in the Hollander v McCain lawsuit. What I have read suggests that these documents were obtained by a third party.

After extensive searching, I have not been able to find any evidence (including newspaper reports) that McCain ever released a Birth Certificate himself. If McCain had released these documents which clearly show he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama, how could he at the same time on his campaign web site maintain he was born in the Canal ZONE see http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/News/Speeches/4dd9f383-be1c-4c37-865a-c42421c8162b.htm ? The only birth certificate reference I did find was to him showing a certificate privately to a reporter, a souvenir certificate signed by the base commander.

As far as I can tell, and feel free to contradict me with evidence, John McCain never released any birth certificates and his official statements of where he was born contradict what the actual certificates say."

McCain was born in Mongolia.

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth certificates"

My, my, my......and what logical retort do the neocon parrots have for this, I wonder? :cof1:

so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's?

so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's?

Since McCain himself didn't release it, how do we know it's the real thing? How do we know it wasn't faked like the Taitz certificate?

There is a school of thought that claims McCain isn't a citizen. I don't believe it myself, but it's out there.

"Senator McCain was born in 1936 in the Canal Zone to U.S. citizen parents. The Canal Zone was territory controlled by the United States, but it was not incorporated into the Union. As requested by Senator McCain's campaign, distinguished constitutional lawyers Laurence Tribe and Theodore Olson examined the law and issued a detailed opinion offering two reasons that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen. Neither is sound under current law. The Tribe-Olson Opinion suggests that the Canal Zone, then under exclusive U.S. jurisdiction, may have been covered by the Fourteenth Amendment's grant of citizenship to "all persons born . . . in the United States." However, in the Insular Cases, the Supreme Court held that "unincorporated territories" were not part of the United States for constitutional purposes. Accordingly, many decisions hold that persons born in unincorporated territories are not Fourteenth Amendment citizens. The Tribe-Olson Opinion also suggests that Senator McCain obtained citizenship by statute. However, the only statute in effect in 1936 did not cover the Canal Zone. Recognizing the gap, in 1937, Congress passed a citizenship law applicable only to the Canal Zone, granting Senator McCain citizenship, but eleven months too late for him to be a citizen at birth. Because Senator John McCain was not a citizen at birth, he is not a "natural born Citizen" and thus is not "eligible to the Office of President" under the Constitution.

This essay concludes by exploring how changes in constitutional law implied by the Tribe-Olson Opinion, such as limiting the Insular Cases and expanding judicial review of immigration and nationality laws passed by Congress, could make Senator McCain a citizen at birth and thus a natural born citizen."

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract-id=1157621

Since McCain himself didn't release it, how do we know it's the real thing? How do we know it wasn't faked like the Taitz certificate?

There is a school of thought that claims McCain isn't a citizen. I don't believe it myself, but it's out there.

"Senator McCain was born in 1936 in the Canal Zone to U.S. citizen parents. The Canal Zone was territory controlled by the United States, but it was not incorporated into the Union. As requested by Senator McCain's campaign, distinguished constitutional lawyers Laurence Tribe and Theodore Olson examined the law and issued a detailed opinion offering two reasons that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen. Neither is sound under current law. The Tribe-Olson Opinion suggests that the Canal Zone, then under exclusive U.S. jurisdiction, may have been covered by the Fourteenth Amendment's grant of citizenship to "all persons born . . . in the United States." However, in the Insular Cases, the Supreme Court held that "unincorporated territories" were not part of the United States for constitutional purposes. Accordingly, many decisions hold that persons born in unincorporated territories are not Fourteenth Amendment citizens. The Tribe-Olson Opinion also suggests that Senator McCain obtained citizenship by statute. However, the only statute in effect in 1936 did not cover the Canal Zone. Recognizing the gap, in 1937, Congress passed a citizenship law applicable only to the Canal Zone, granting Senator McCain citizenship, but eleven months too late for him to be a citizen at birth. Because Senator John McCain was not a citizen at birth, he is not a "natural born Citizen" and thus is not "eligible to the Office of President" under the Constitution.

This essay concludes by exploring how changes in constitutional law implied by the Tribe-Olson Opinion, such as limiting the Insular Cases and expanding judicial review of immigration and nationality laws passed by Congress, could make Senator McCain a citizen at birth and thus a natural born citizen."

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract-id=1157621

i have not seen a single thing that claims the copy on the net is "not" mccain's....in fact, tbo, the first i heard of mccain's certificate was from a poster at another board that has made it her life mission (just kidding) to debunk those who believe obama is not eligible vis a vis his birth.....according to her, mccain had to give it up due to discovery....i took her word for it and when i asked to see a copy it is the same as i find on google....maybe she is wrong, but it seems unlikely as she has very good points about why the issue of obama not being eligible is pure bull....

The usual spin, probably.

You're absolutely right.....they'll deny to the death that the same absurd theories that have been put to Obama DESPITE evidence to the contrary can be applied to McCain. Hell, the little neocon assholes were all squawking in unison that McCain IMMEDIATELY produced his original certificate. But reality kicks in, and they whirl like dervishes. Ya gotta love it!

You're absolutely right.....they'll deny to the death that the same absurd theories that have been put to Obama DESPITE evidence to the contrary can be applied to McCain. Hell, the little neocon assholes were all squawking in unison that McCain IMMEDIATELY produced his original certificate. But reality kicks in, and they whirl like dervishes. Ya gotta love it!

another lie by you...

i accepted that mccain did not produce it and asked questions regarding it....

you are dung parrot....spreading meadowmuffins throughout cyberspace

another lie by you...

i accepted that mccain did not produce it and asked questions regarding it....

Not quite bunky, you said, "so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's? "

You just barely acknowledge Christie's info, but immediately try to diminish the fact, and then reiterate the moronic dogma about Obama. Then later, you ramble on about the silliness about the McCain birth certificate denial and indirectly give credence to some "good points" about the absurdity of the birther contentions on Obama.

you are dung parrot....spreading meadowmuffins throughout cyberspace

Yeah, we all know your butt has been severely kicked when you start shrugging meadowmuffins. Buzz off, clown.

touchyliberal: I don't know, I'm an Independent...but I'll ask a Liberal friend of mine if you can touch him...I think he'll demand a photo exchange first.
is the copy of mccains's b/c fake? or real?

Are McCain & Obama born US citizens? Yes. Are the documents they presented accepted by their respective States, the State Dept. and Secret Service? Yes.

Well, now that's all settled, we can all relax and move onto the next issue. Thanks Yurtle old girl. See ya around!

Last Page

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

Back